Menu
Transport from Shenzhen to Nanxiong / Shaoguan (Province Guangdong bordering Hunan)
Jan 25, 2009 10:00
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Would like to travel from Hk or Shenzhen to Nanxiong. Is there no train to Nanxiong or shaoguan ??

Suppose there are buses(coaches) from Shenzhen - where exactly, daily schedule and is it a long way ?? how long does it take

my destination is the ancient route of Meiguan (梅关古道) to view the plum blossom. Precise info of getting there would be great !

Would like to go there next weekend....hope there are people online during the spring festival!

Feb 1, 2009 11:25
  • FAERIEQUEENE
Looks like it takes 5 to 6 hours busing from Hongkong to Shaoguan...

Is there any connection from Guangzhou ? Better still by train ? to get to this place called Nanxiong (南雄) near Shaoguan (韶关) ??

i need to get there before the plum blosssoms fade out... !
Feb 1, 2009 21:40
  • ELLYSE
Nanxiong has no train station. There're a lot of trains for Guangzhou -- Shaoguan which mostly take 2-2.5 hours.
Aug 4, 2009 05:25
  • LLOYDISAAC
Hi Can you please tell me How much Money i will have to carry on a 3 day trip to HK. I am from India. my hotel stay in HK will be free. We are a Couple coming. looking forward for you mail
Aug 5, 2009 01:53
  • ANGELABABY
It depends, if you want to do some shopping, that's hard to say
So what do you want to do in HK?
Aug 5, 2009 08:54
  • FAERIEQUEENE
i would say from 30 euros up...per person per day... for modest restaurant meals, mass transport and some sightseeings..
Post a Reply to: Transport from Shenzhen to Nanxiong / Shaoguan (Province Guangdong bordering Hunan)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code