Menu
Federer VS Nadal again!
Jan 30, 2009 20:53
  • KEVIN0518
Voting is valid from Jan 30, 2009 20:53 to Feb 6, 2009 20:53 .
Exclusive Vote
  1. 2 vote(s)
  2. 0 vote(s)
  3. This vote is invalid now.
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
Again Nadal meets Federer in the final of the 2009 Australian Open. Who do you think will win? For me, I am hoping that Federer can claim the champion. If he wins the title, he will tie Sampras's records---winning 14 Grand Slams in all. However, the final is not as easy as we assume.

Nadal beat his friend Verdasco in the semi-final by playing 5 sets. The match lasts about 314 minutes. Too long, isn't it? This match is now regarded as the longest match in the Australian Open. Verdasco had many chances to defeat Nadal. However, he lost finally due to his own mistakes.

It is the first time that Federer and Nadal meets in the hard court Grand Slam. In previous maches, the results between Federer and Nadal is 3:2 on the hard court. Federer seems to have a few advantages on the hard court. However, if we count all the matches happened between them, Nadal has absolute advantages. They played 18 times and the total result is 12:6. In the Grand Slams, Nadal beat Federer four times (three times at the French Open and one time at Wimbledon Grand Slam). Now, it is the best time for Federer to take revenge.
Jan 30, 2009 20:54
  • KEVIN0518
Who will win?

Jan 31, 2009 19:15
  • KATRINA
My vote to Federer. Come on, King Roger. I am praying that you can win the final.
Post a Reply to: Federer VS Nadal again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code