Menu
Need to visit Quanzhou, wenzhou, ningbo, yagzhou & yiwu
Feb 1, 2009 09:50
  • KAMALANEJA
I am visiting the following cities on business for the first time and would like someone to assist me.
Feb 1, 2009 17:54
  • ROFEE0512
Hi, KAMALANEJA:
I am working as a engineer in this area, and I am also a parttime tour guide. I would like to do some assistance to you, but don't know your detail schedule, if possible, you can contact me by my mobile: 13912783427, or email to me: yeah.net|duwaa, best wishes
Feb 2, 2009 21:15
• Business Companion
• Business Meeting / Negotiations
• Exhibitions / Trade Shows
• Factory / Supplier Visit
• Help Client Set up Office
• Market Research
• Personal Tour Guide
• Secretary Service
• Show Local Food / Entertainment / Nightlief

hello everyone,.Thanks for reading my profile . This is Maggie in Shanghai ,I work as overseas sales and purchasing jobs after graduation from university. Now I am experienced China business interpreter , translator and tour guide ! Bachelor degree in business English and foreign trade. Good command of English in in listening .speaking .writhing and translating ,So I'd like to find some other working chance to make full use of my time and work more.
service in cludes
1) Interpretation: Exhibition & trade affair interpretation, conference interpretation, business interpretation
2) Translation: documents translation, website translation. (English to Chinese and Chinese to English)
3) Business support / Business trip arrangement
4 ) Tour Guide,Plan the tour site interpretation, show you around places of interests in Shanghai as well as in China. Guide you to some places of business value.
5) Shopping assistance , help you shop the value-for money stuff, good quality stuff at reasonable price
Your trust and my ability will make us to create a new marvel together .I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualification and your needs . Thanks for your time and consideration
I am honest, trustworthy, hard-working, easygoing girl and hope you have a good business and nice trip in china !
Feel free to contact me

Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
http://shanghai-translator-tourguide.blogspot.com
mobile phone : +8615800302159
Feb 23, 2009 00:54
GUEST22359 Hi Sir,

This is Ms Ivy from Yiwu.I am very familiar with the Yiwu market,I have more than five year experience in translator and guide.

If you have any question,pls contact with me.

Best Regards!

Ivy Zheng

Tel:0086 579 85519918
Msn:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008
Feb 24, 2009 02:20
GUEST05168 Dear Ivy,

Please reply on my email vsnl.com|kda.

Thanks

kamal
Mar 19, 2009 21:11
GUEST22252 Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Ivy from Yiwu. I have four years experience in translator and market guiding.I am very familiar with Yiwu market.Aslo I have accompanied with foreign customers to visit many companies and factories in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Shanghai,Qingdao,Shaoxing and so on,searching all kinds of goods from website and market,aslo bargin with factories and suppliers. Aslo I have do appointments with manufacturing companies , arranging the traffic transportation , translating for business negotiation, Booking hotel, Reserving air tickets ,checking goods ,doing documents and so on.

If you need any part time interpreter,pls contact with me.

Hope you have a nice day!

Best Regards!

Ivy Zheng

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TEL:0086 579 85519918
MSN:hotmail.com|zhengxl2008
Email:163.com|xiulz2008
Mar 28, 2009 07:08
  • ZENCHEN
Kamal,www.vsnl.com,your company?
Apr 1, 2009 04:53
GUEST80198 Dear Sir,
I am a student in Ningbo. Now i am a senior in college and I am free these days. If you need any help while visiting Ningbo, I can be a great help for you.

email:sohu.com|zhuenrong
phone number:13527562787

best wishes

Enrong Zhu
Apr 11, 2009 06:04
GUEST22173 hello friends ,
i m looking for a office girl who already in yiwu , have years experience in translator and market guiding., very familiar with Yiwu market.Also with foreign customers to visit many companies and factories in Guangzhou,Shenzhen,Shanghai,Qingdao,Shaoxing and so on,searching all kinds of goods from website and market,aslo bargin with factories and suppliers. Aslo I have do appointments with manufacturing companies , arranging the traffic transportation , translating for business negotiation, Booking hotel, Reserving air tickets ,checking goods ,doing documents and so on.
URGENT !!!!!
KENNY
158 689 53892
Jun 13, 2009 21:44
GUEST15194 Hi this is Mic, If you are interested in learning english and apanish, pls contact me at yahoo.com|dmaicoquanzhou. I am master of education and doctor of management with 14 years teaching exp.
Aug 7, 2009 06:18
GUEST52178 KAMALANEJA ,

I WANT TO GUIDE YOU QUANZHOU ,WENZHOU,NINGBO,YANGZHOU,YIWU.
I HAVE MANY YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS GO HERE AND THERE.

I AM ROY ,IF YOU WANT YOU CAN CONTRACT WITH ME .
YAHOO.COM|ZHANGCHFJ
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need to visit Quanzhou, wenzhou, ningbo, yagzhou & yiwu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code