Menu
King Roger breaks down to tears!
Feb 1, 2009 20:35
  • KEVIN0518
Roger didn’t tie Sampras’ records yesterday. In the final of 2009 Australian Open, he fought five sets with Nadal and finally lost the match. During the speech at the awarding ceremony, Roger couldn’t control himself and broke into tears. Having fought with Nadal for 18 times before, Federer never shed tears. This time, King Roger couldn’t hide his sadness. He cried at the awarding ceremony.

Roger played the final with too much pressure. It is the pressure that affected his performance. Everyone knows that Roger desired to win the champion. But he failed.

Actually, Roger had some chances to win the final. However, he didn’t grasp them. On the other hand, he couldn’t make his first serve very well. This is the crucial factor that led to his failure. If you check the statistics, you will find that Roger had a good lead over Nadal. Unfortunately, he lost to Nadal.

Taking 2009 Australian Open into account, Nadal has defeated Federer 5 times in Grand Slams consecutively. In the meantime, he has expanded his victory over Federer to 13 to 6. So far, Nadal has gained 6 Grand Slam champions. Previously, many fans regarded Nadal as an “expert on clay”. Now Nadal has changed. He has proved that he can also play on grass and hard court. If he could win the American Open, he will claim all four Grand Slam champions.

Finally, I wanna tell Roger: “Don’t lose hope. You still have chance to break Sampras’ records. You still have chance to revenge on Nadal as long as you conquer himself. You really need to shake off your burden and pressure and play tennis as usual. Come on, Roger. I am looking forward to seeing you defeat Nadal at Wimbledon this year.”

Feb 1, 2009 20:39
  • KEVIN0518
Roger Federer cries.

Feb 3, 2009 03:50
  • KATRINA
The first photo:

Federer:" The cup is so close to me but it doesn't belong to me."

Federer cried just because he regretted that he couldn't grasp the chance. As Kevin said, he could have won the champion. Undoubtedly, he has ability to fulfill this but he failed.

The second photo:

Nadal:" On the court, we are rivals. Off court, we are good friends and brothers."

Nadal is a humble person as well an excellent player. He never behaves madly or arrogantly. He seems to be born to fight King Roger.
Feb 3, 2009 03:53
  • KATRINA
Come on, Roger! You are one of the greatest tennis players in history. I am very sure that you can exceed Sampras very soon.
Post a Reply to: King Roger breaks down to tears!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code