Menu
Send text messages to "say" Happy New Year!
Dec 11, 2009 21:33
  • CHERRY07
Well, I heard thatthe telecom operators are going to lower the long distance call charge for the mobile phone users. Well, I think it is not enough. The roaming fee should be cancelled too.
Dec 12, 2009 01:43
  • HERBEAT
I heard China Unicome provides a kind of card which charge 0.1 kuai/min if you want to make phone call and it would be for free to answer any calls as long as you are in China.
Dec 12, 2009 01:48
  • CHERRY07
Really? I think I should discard my China Mobile sim card and buy a China Unicom service now.
Dec 13, 2009 09:28
  • HERBEAT
I was told so but not sure whether it's true or not... But it's 3G...
Dec 15, 2009 01:06
GUESTAMMY NO i don't text! Why should i contribute to telco's profit?
Dec 15, 2009 02:08
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTAMMY

NO i don't text! Why should i contribute to telco's profit?

So what do you do, Guestammy? Sending e-cards or post cards? I guess you also contribute to some people, hehe.
Dec 15, 2009 02:13
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

I was told so but not sure whether it's true or not... But it's 3G...

If it is only about 3G service, then it is really none of my business. I am poor and I can't afford to use 3G service. More importantly, I don't think 3G network is as stable as GSM and CDMA.
Dec 5, 2010 00:38
  • MARRYMAX
Sending text message is a good way but I prefer to send [tcgurl=http://www.travelchinaguide.com/new-year-ecards/ ]New Year eCards[/tcgurl] to my friends. It's very convenient.

When I was in middle school, I bought greeting cards, wrote blessed words on my own and then sent them to my friends. I still have them preserved at my home. It's ...unforgettable memory.
Dec 7, 2010 02:07
  • HERBEAT
New year E-cards is also a good idea as long as you put every single name on it. To me, it would always feel better if I could find my name in a text message or an E-card. I don't know whether it works for you guys or not but to call people's name would make you feel closer.
Dec 11, 2010 21:37
  • CHARLOTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by HERBEAT

New year E-cards is also a good idea as long as you put every single name on it. To me, it would always feel better if I could find my name in a text message or an E-card. I don't know whether it works for you guys or not but to call people's name would make you feel closer.

I'd rather receive an eCard if there is only my name on it. Many people just send the same card to different people. Sometimes, you can see their email addresses in the card you received. This is no good. Before opening the card, I just think it is only for me. When I open it, I find out I am no special to him/her.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Send text messages to "say" Happy New Year!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code