Menu
Looking for a special person
Apr 9, 2004 14:15
  • ELOY02
I met a woman, here in the United States (California to be exact), who was on vacation in Dec 03. Her name is Wenhua WA (I was told Jane in English), she has a daughter. Wenhua is 42 years old but definately doesn't look her age (as all chinese women don't). She lives near the bank (International Bank of China), where she works.

We had a great time together, even though we only new each other for a few weeks. I realized, I don't want to be without her and really need to talk with her. She has since gone back home to Shenzhen. If someone knows her or could contact her. Please ask her to call or E-Mail Eloy (that's my name).

I have been trying to get ahold of her for almost a month and haven't been successful. I don't have her mailing address or telephone number. I have her e-mail but I'm not sure if she has a computer to access it. I've probably sent over 50 e-mails in a one week period.

Also - Let her know that I miss her and really really need to talk to her.

I'd like to thank anyone who can help me. This is a very special person and I would like her to be in my life forever.

Again, Thank you so much for your assistance.

Eloy J.J. Barajas
TEL NUMBER: (661) 916-1473 (United States Number)
E-Mail: edotso.com|eloyb
Apr 9, 2004 14:17
  • GUEST01
Never heard of International Bank of China before. 50 emails probably scared her away.
[:

I met a woman, here in the United States (California to be exact), who was on vacation in ::]
Apr 9, 2004 14:22
  • LOIS

[:

I met a woman, here in the United States (California to be exact), who was on vacation in ::]

I agree with last post that 50 emails in a week probably scare her. You should have gotten the picture if you didn't receive a reply.
Post a Reply to: Looking for a special person
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code