Menu
Travel assistance
Feb 3, 2009 11:53
  • ELLYSE
- Personal guiding --> for solo or groups up to 5-6 people (vehicle rental is recommended for groups of more than 3 people)
- Train tickets --> starting from Shanghai, Beijing, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Hangzhou etc
- Domestic flight tickets
- Hotel bookings
- Itinerary help --> please provide details eg travel dates, sightseeing interests/preferences etc
- Airport transfers
- Vehicle rental --> Buick MPV, based in Shanghai

Please email directly to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks. :)
Apr 16, 2009 06:10
  • NADEEM2009
I need help to travel to your China. I have my girlfriend in guangzhou now who travelled 2 weeks ago and wants me to join her. The problem is the chinese consulate in dubai UAE needs a CHINA VISA NOTICE document to give me a visa which I can not arrange as I am coming as tourist and not business and i dont know anyone in China to arrange this. I am a pakistan national working for the emirates airline at dubai airport and I never had any problem in getting visas when i travelled to uas/canada and all of europe. CAN anyone please help me? I am also willing to pay a reasonable fee for this document which i believe any company based in china can arrange. Thanks a million for reading... Regards, Nadeem gmail.com|mssfdd
Jun 3, 2009 12:44
  • LOGANLEGAL
Hi Ellyse: We are coming to China on 6/11 and could use your help. The only plans we have are from the US to Shanghai and our return flight to the US. We are travelling with 2 children, ages 7 & 9. We are going to be there for 17 days and plan to see Shanghai, Beijing, Macau, Hong Kong and Seoul, Korea. Any advice on best sleeper trains, etc. for the cities we plan to visit. Thanks!
Jun 9, 2009 06:38
  • ELLYSE
Is Shanghai your point of entry as well as exit? If so, and you're including Macau, Hong Kong as well as Seoul, you'll need a double-entry if not multiple-entry China visa. Are you already aware of that?
What are your exact dates and times of arrival and departure?
I believe your kids would love the ERA - Intersection of Time acrobat performance in Shanghai Circus World.
"Best" is very subjective. Please be more specific about your sightseeing interests and preferences, daily budget etc.
Please reply to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username (eg LoganLegal) in the subject line, thanks.
Dec 1, 2009 07:29
  • ENFEMIA
Ellyse:

I'm desperately in need of information and assistance. I'm in the US contacting you on behalf of my grandson, who is currently in China working as a foreign teacher. Conditions have gone from bad to worse, and it appears as if his contract will be voided, either by the school or by him.
He is currently contacting other recruiters looking for another position in China. However, the school arranged for a work permit, and visa. He initially arrived in China on a tourist visa, and they took his passport to another city, Nanjing?, and had this done without him present.

If the contract is terminated is his work visa voided? If so, what are his options? Is it possible for him to get another tourist visa allowing him some time to look for another teaching position?

Thank you for any information you can supply.

Anne Adamiak
email: msn.com|umspa
Jan 17, 2010 22:34
GUESTZUBAIR Dear All
I am a student here in Nanjing, living in the "Pukou District" (NorthWest of Nanjing).
I can not speak chinese and can not read Chinese Characters.
I can only read/speak Few pinyin words only.
Please tell me (the cheapest and easiest way)
how can I go from "Pukou, Nanjing" to "Nanjing Airport" ?
and also what are the timings of Bus/Train ?
My flight time is 8:30 AM (morning).
Thanks and regards.
ZUBAIR.
yahoo.com|zubair71
Jan 18, 2010 18:48
  • ELLYSE
Well, if you can't understand Chinese, then "cheapest" and "easiest" are not likely to be one and the same, don't you agree?!
If your flight is at 0830, you'll need to check-in at 0630, or very latest by 0730. The earliest airport shuttles depart from town at 0600 and take about 1 hour to reach Nanjing airport. Consider taking a taxi (I don't know how much it'll be from where you are) to Zhonghuamen long-distance bus station (中华门长途客运站) to catch the earliest departure at 0600.
Jan 26, 2010 23:24
  • YUKI_900001
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELLYSE View Post

- Personal guiding --> for solo or groups up to 5-6 people (vehicle rental is recommended for groups of more than 3 people)
- Train tickets --> starting from Shanghai, Beijing, Xi'an, Hangzhou, Hangzhou etc
- Domestic flight tickets
- Hotel bookings
- Itinerary help --> please provide details eg travel dates, sightseeing i...

Hi Ellyse
Good to hear that u can advise personal guiding.

My family (6 person) are planning to hv travel to Beijing after the trip back to our village at Shantou.

Now, we are planning to take flight fr. KL to Macau then after, take bus fr. Zhuhai Gongbei to Shantou.

And after, will go to Beijing for our travelling there. But the problem we are facing now is how we can get to Beijing ? Which is convenience for us? By flight or bus ?

Then, we wish to get a land tour for our Beijing trip & wish can get the quotation & schedule on it.

Hope can receive your kind reply. Tks

Jan 27, 2010 05:47
  • ELLYSE
Will reply you on email. :)
Post a Reply to: Travel assistance
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code