Menu
Certified English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou
Feb 5, 2009 02:41
guest51213 Certified English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou (Cantonese/Mandarin)

My name is Yvonne Liang. (Cell:+86 13533002724) I am a professional conference interpreter and translator stationed in Guangzhou, China. I interpret simultaneously and consecutively from Chinese into English and vice versa. My wide experience includes interpreting and translating on a multitude of subjects for international organizations, high-level officials, government agencies,and Fortune500 companies.

A highly qualified & experienced interpreter for complex business negotiations,technical discussions, press conferences, company and government functions, high-profile international conferences, seminars, workshops,TV shows & interviews, opening ceremonies and the like.

Please e-mail or call me to make inquiries. Photos from previous interpreting assignments and customer testimonials are available at my website. Available for trips all over China (Shenzhen, Dongguan, Foshan, Hong Kong, Macau and beyond.

Working languages: English, Chinese (Mandarin,Cantonese)

Meet me at my website: http://www.chinagemini.com
E-mail: 126.com|chinagemini
Cell:+86 13533002724

个人网站:http://www.chinagemini.com/
电邮:126.com|chinagemini
手机:13533002724

Mar 25, 2009 01:57
GUEST98187 We are experienced interpreters, fluent in English and Mandarin, living in Guangzhou, China. We are familiar with many products and wholesale markets,such as handbags, purses,shoes, belts,clothes,jewreys,glasses,watches…etc. and we also know the process for export well.If you need our help during your business trip.please contact us at: gmail.com|fashioneer
if you want to know more details about how we worked, please feel free to view our website (www.chinesegoodsagent.com) thanks!
May 13, 2009 10:23
GUEST21112 Mail / MSN ID hotmail.com|miss_lilli_wang
gmail.com|Elisabeth.wang84

Cell Phone: 0086 - 135 2780 8198

Hi there, I am Elisabeth working as a Business Coordinator & Representative,Interpreter, Chinese teacher in Guangzhou China. I've been working on different projects for leading International companies. From Chinese Companies / Government to Forbes 500 Companies ( Eaton US, Coca cola, Prudential) to the Commercial department & Foreign Affairs department at the British Government, Canadian Government, and US Government. Provides practical assistance to International companies establishing and expanding business in China, also provide business opportunities, expert trade advice and support the companies to internationalize and grow their business in Guangzhou, China.

Overview
Business advice & Consultancy
Management briefings
Event Management
Market Research
Information Centre
Setting up a company
Business Meeting packages
Asset Valuation
Negotiating
Seminars & Workshops
Shipping (DHL,EMS,Air Cargo)& Sourcing
Chinese Learning
Chinese Culture
Energy Products

Additional:
Over 30 years technology experience to produce Army-Products, the factory located in Guangzhou China. The main product are: Fiber Optic Faceplate(China Navy Night-Vision Equipment), Field Tactical Connector, Field Tactical Cable, Fiber Optic Patch cord, Adaptor, Converter, optic , Fiber Optic inverter.

Sep 29, 2009 11:10
  • SHELLY920
Hi,my future foreign friends,welcome to pay a visit to Guangzhou city of China,no matter you are a business person or a tourist, I can help you with great ease in Guang zhou, I am a girl working in a shipping company of Guangzhou(the responsibilities for the scope of my job are maily airway parts, eg. EMS, UPS, FEDEX, DHL,TNT). Meanwhile I know the special markets for business of Guangzhou well,so also can be your translator here, if anyone who need help ,Pls don’t hesitate to contact me when you are back my city.
Thanks
Shelly
My informations are as follows: hotmail.com|shelly_2709
Feb 25, 2010 03:44
GUEST27139 With nearly 2 years experience in teaching chinese at the US Consulate General. I am offering chinese lesson..Spoken language and business in Chinese. Please contact me at gmail.com|elisabeth.wang84 or mobile number: 0086 - 135 2780 8198

Sep 12, 2011 02:58
GUEST48543 i m a business man , coming to guangzhou on 15th till 26th of october 2011, i need a guide or translator 4m english to chinesse with experince in manufacture field, having informations about factories , i m searching for :
3 spot welding machines
spring machine
diffusser (( central air conditioning parts only )) production line
some steel sympols
email : hotmail.com|eng_mahmoud_82
plz send me the price of your hour or day + c.v. with foto
thanks
Mar 30, 2013 22:59
GUEST48860 Hello, i am German buisness man and need a english translater and organizer. We work in jewelery buisness icehouse-schmuck.de . If you have time and ideas let me know some details under :web.de|w.lehmkuehler

Regards Walter
Aug 11, 2017 01:28
  • CELINEBIZ133
Hi there! This is Celine from Guangzhou,I have been working as business interpreter for 10 years, please allow me to introduce myself as follows(P.S:.I have my own car):

Qualifications:
10 years experiences in export business, Well know the local resources, professional in sourcing. Sociable, flexible, effective communicator, excellent in negotiation.Responsible in quality control & inspection.

Familiar Fields:
Sanitaryware,Construction/Building material, Furniture, Kitchen /bathroom cabinet, Fashion Accessories, Fabric, Cosmetic/Hairdressing products, Lightings, Home Appliance,Cargo Shipment ect.

Services:
• Products Sourcing
• Supplier/Factory Visiting
• Business Meeting/Negotiations
• Purchase Assistant
• Follow up order
• QC & Inspection
• Shipment (By air& By sea)
• Export consulting
• Agent
• Car Service
• Tourist guide
• Hotel reservation

Celine
Cell: (0086)18144862848
Email: qq.com|183228575
Add: 16th Huacheng Dadao,Zhujiang Newtown,Guangzhou,China

Post a Reply to: Certified English-Chinese Interpreter/translator in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code