Menu
China - Double entry visa in Sept.
Feb 5, 2009 13:40
  • DAMIEN9
Hi folks,

I am planning on going to China in Sept 2009, and and wondering if anyone has any experience/advice on getting a multiple (at least double) entry visa into China.

I need the multiple entry as I''m planning to visit north korea after arriving in China, then heading back to Beijing.

Think the China visa will be difficult to get? I plan to buy air tickets before getting the visa since I can save about $700 if I buy before Feb 10th. The tickets will be a cancellation fee.

For what it may matter - I am a Canadian citizen, and have been to China only once before, last May.

Also, finally, is it easier to get a visa through a tour company?

Thanks! Any advice or comments are greatly appreciated.
Feb 6, 2009 09:57
  • APAULT
You should not have any problem getting the visa you require. I obtained one in |Australia a few months ago: I don't think Canada should be any problem. The visa form should tell you what is available, mine did.
Feb 16, 2009 17:24
  • PALAMEDE
APAULT, hi
im palamede, if you dont mind few more questions, since you have lot of exprience about china, its culture....

i visit my chinese fiancee in march( got 2 entry-visa).I want to buy presents-not very expensive, for my fiancee, parents, brother,nephew.I got books, a ball, chocolates,sweets,coffee.What other presents are acceptable, from a cultural point of view?( when asked, my fiance was evasive);

What are the "red envelops" and how do they work?

I want to buy my fiancee a marriage ring-( without to tell her-to be a surprise)how can i do this in guangzhou?

thanks for your time

palamede
Feb 17, 2009 00:47
  • DAVEC
red envelopes , hong bao, you put money in to give to people.
Feb 21, 2009 09:17
GUEST27137 The red envelope is not just a mere circumstance where you put money into them.Its an observance of a special occurance to you,an holidays,bithdays
Marriages,and just to be nice to some-one whom you may like or for a good deed or thank you.. Also for funerals ,and other occasions.
Post a Reply to: China - Double entry visa in Sept.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code