Menu
HELP< Traveling in Hainan
Feb 8, 2009 21:20
  • CHARITY
Dear All:

I'm going to Hainan in March or April, Is anyone who has a private car could drive us around? Or if you are a local person, how much you would charge per day ?Please tell me your price.Send me PM is prefered. Thanks in advance/
Feb 9, 2009 07:39
GUEST46146 Does anyone travelling with you have a drivers license? You can rent a car for 250 RMB per day and drive yourself.Hainan is a small place and very easy to find your way around.Even including the price of gas, it would probably be cheaper than hiring a car and driver.
Feb 9, 2009 19:51
  • CHARITY
Thanks for your reply! Do you know how much it cost for hiring a driver and a car per day?? A small car, only two people, not fancy car, but regular car is fine. Which places do you recommend me to go? Is sanya very far from Hainan? or just take a car can get there? Thanks a lot!!
Feb 9, 2009 20:00
  • JIMMYB
Is sanya very far from Hainan?

Sanya is a city in Hainan Province. Hainan is an island.
Feb 9, 2009 20:26
  • CHARITY
^_^ I know Sanya is a city of Hainan`````I meant can i take a bus to sanya from Hainan? Is it make sense??? Or boat? I love to go with boat, Oya
Feb 12, 2009 03:26
  • ELLYSE
Eh, you're still making no sense. If a person asks, can you take a bus to London from England, how would you answer?!
Post a Reply to: HELP< Traveling in Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code