Menu
Chelsea dismiss Scolari!
Feb 10, 2009 01:11
  • DREAMLIFE
Today, Chelsea offcially announces that they dismiss Scolari who has just been the coach of Chelsea for seven months. He is the eighth coach who has been sacked in English Premier League in this season.

Chelsea's results at home have been very disappointing, winning six matches of 13 in English Premier League. Now, it ranks fourth in the table, 7 points behind Manchester United. This should be the direct reason that Scolari is sacked.

On the other hand, Chelsea has started to find a new coach. Two coaches have been on Chelsea's shortlist. They are Russia manager Guus Hiddink and Avram Grant. Grant was dismissed last May after Chelsea entered the final of the Champions League.

Who do you think is the best coach for Chelsea?
Feb 10, 2009 08:05
  • HALEBANK
Not gonna make much difference to their winning anything this season but I would put my money on a certain Dutchman.
Feb 10, 2009 10:22
Not gonna make much difference to their winning anything this season but I would put my money on a certain Dutchman.

Good Shout!

Alan
Feb 10, 2009 19:53
  • KEVIN0518
You both are right. According to the report, Dutchman (Hiddink) has agreed to coach Chelsea for about 4 months. He said that he decided to coach Chelsea just because of Abramovich. In future 4 months, Hiddink will coach Russian national team and Chelsea. It is said that Abramovich has promised to pay 2500000 pounds to Hiddink. Four months, 2500000 pounds. Good deal!

Another breaking news is that Chelsea intends to invite Ancelotti to be the coach. He is the best coach for Chelsea in Abramovich's eyes. It is believed that Ancelotti will leave AC Milan this summer.

Besides, Scolari will get 7500000 pounds compensation though he has only stayed at Chelsea for just seven months.
Post a Reply to: Chelsea dismiss Scolari!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code