Menu
Has anyone heard of the ShangJiuWang Hotel in Guangzhou
Feb 10, 2009 11:02
I wonder if anyone has heard of the ShangJiuWang Hotel in Guangzhou. It appears to be a nice place in thier pics, but I can't find any reviews on the place. It is located near the historical Shangxiajiu Commercial Pedestrian Street. I am a little nervous, because they only charge 27 a night, and are supposed to be three star, seems a little to good to be true. Thanks

Feb 11, 2009 04:58
GUEST71918 Hi,I suggest that you won't live in this hotel,in my memory,this is a small hotel near Shangxiajiu,and dirty.
There are many hotels in Guangzhou,which area will you want to live in?I could give you suggestion.
Pls feel free to contact me when you have any question.
Email:live.cn|angel_lovely

Thanks

Angel

Feb 14, 2009 04:17
  • ZENCHEN
very small hotel.It's just "to be" 3 star,not yet 3 star.
Feb 14, 2009 21:09
Thanks for the response, the place looks decent though, says they have internet, and tvs, do you know if it' clean, and safe? thanks Armand
Mar 5, 2009 03:57
Well, I am here at the Shangjiu Wang, and I have to say that for like 300 dollars US for the month, this place is great. Small room, but clean. the bed is more like a concrete slab, but I think it actually helped my back, and it is really close to the Shangxiajiu street, with great shopping, and eats. The staff here is really friendly, although thier English is not that good, they really try, and between us, we make it work. Great for the money! Oh ya, they don't take credit cards.
Mar 6, 2009 21:36
  • ZENCHEN
Maybe I should recommend it to others next time.
Mar 11, 2009 05:42
actually, it was more like 400 dollars US for the month, but this is still a great price. I got two extra comforters to make the bed softer, and the service is good, and the restaurant downstairs is good also. I would definitly recomend it if you are on a budget, and still want a clean room.
Post a Reply to: Has anyone heard of the ShangJiuWang Hotel in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code