Menu
Need an English translator / interpretor for 1 day in Wenzhou March 12th 2009
Feb 11, 2009 23:36
  • VOLTRON1124
Hello,

I am seeking an English Interpretor for a business trip for one day on the 12th March in Wenzhou. Can anyone help me? Please email me at pacific.net.au|jcross

James
Australia
Feb 12, 2009 07:49
Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal.
This is Maggie !Active, energetic, faithful, responsible girl in shanghai . Fluent in English, Mandarin, French Have knowledage of international business. Know well of wholesaler and retailer market in shanghai and another city ,If you come to shanghai and another city I can be your good tour guide and business assistant around Shanghai area or the other city ! Hope to hearing from you !

Donot hesitate to contact Miss Maggie

Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
gmail.com|Shanghai.best.translator
Mob:+86 15800302159

Mar 11, 2011 03:10
  • MEGANJIN
Dear all,
This is Megan from Wenzhou. Wenzhou is my hometown, and it is famous for its manufacturing industry and has many wonderful scenic areas to visit.
If you come here for the business trip or just for travelling, I will be glad to be your interpreter, I am a very easy going and hard working person, and I am sure I can help to make your trip more convenient and effective in Wenzhou.

For more detailed information, please contact me by email: meganjin55 AT gmail.com
PHONE: (zero zero eight six) one five eight five eight zero zero one six one nine
Best wishes,
Megan
Mar 18, 2011 11:13
  • YAP79
If anyone wants an interpreter/translator/tour guide/buying agent/purchasing agent/sourcing agent/inspector in wenzhou, Ruian, Yueqing, Taizhou, Ningbo, Yiyu, Shanghai, Jinghua, Lishui, pls contact me 86 13216076590 my Msn: hotmail.com|sunnyapno1
I will try my best to offer you the best service.

Nov 9, 2011 21:44
  • SUSAN205060
When you visit China for business trip (trade fair,trade show, exhibition,supplier visit,product sourcing,customer visiting etc ), when you need assistance for your China business,
Pls feel free to contact us via below:
E-mail : hotmail.com|Susan205060
gmail.com|superchinainterpreter
Cell Phone: 0086-136 7195 5713
***** Make your China trip easier & Successful!*****
Post a Reply to: Need an English translator / interpretor for 1 day in Wenzhou March 12th 2009
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code