Menu
"Cellphone is much more important than my girlfriend!"
Feb 12, 2009 00:20
  • ZOEY
If you are forced to choose between your cellphone or girlfriend on Valentine's Day, which will you choose? Think carefully before answering this question.

A survey found that 56 percent cellphone users will rather hold their cellphone than a special person or their girffriend.

On the other hand, 52 percent say that their cellphone is with them everyday. 40 percent would rather spend a week without their special partner than be without the cellphone for a week.

PS: All of 1000 participants in the survey are all above 18 years old.
Feb 12, 2009 00:43
  • GARYKINKADE
An inversion
The better the communications the more people wish to physically distance themselves from others.
Or at least, that's how I read it.
Feb 12, 2009 03:36
GUEST8496 Cellphone really brings us convenience. But it also brings us trouble. Today, more and more people are suffering from celphone dependence disease. Those guys who choose to stay with their cellphone instead of their gf are typical examples.
Feb 12, 2009 13:30
  • GAFFER
Girlfriend takes precedence every time over cellphone....and not only for Valentines day. No I'm not saying that because she is standing behind me ;o)
Feb 12, 2009 19:58
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I think the allure of cellphone is that you can stay connected and yet you can turn it off if you want to. Of course, portability is the dealmaker as well. Unlike face to face conversation, the other person can see/read your facial/body language. And you can easily make excuses if the conversation is getting too long or you can even screen the calls you want to receive or answer.

Personally, I rarely use my cellphone. A 5-minute chat on the cellphone is already long for me. I have landline phones at work and at home so...
Feb 16, 2009 20:22
  • CHERRY07
I seldom turn off my cellphone. When the battery almost runs out, I will charge it as soon as possible. Besides, I have a backup battery. Thus, I needn't turn my cellphone off to save energy. Like me, some of my friends prefer to send text messages rather than make the call. Although I use my cellphone very frequently, I won't choose to stay with my cellphone on Valentine's Day. The cellphone is just a kind of machine and it can never replace a person.
Post a Reply to: "Cellphone is much more important than my girlfriend!"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code