Menu
[Anywhere] Now - Possibly around July
Feb 12, 2009 03:04
  • CIRCLES
Hi all,
My names Damien i'm 21 (Australian) and currently in Beijing till the end of next week or so and i'm looking at doing some travelling around china till July (if anyone is interested however obviously it need not be the whole time as I understand its a while).

I'm really interested in seeing the scenes and getting into the culture as much as possible with a fairly elementary level of Mandarin (which i'm always trying to improve).

I'm travelling light on a relatively cheapish budget (i.e staying in hostels, eating cheap local food (although obviously I take note and am cautious about sanitisation and such))

Really I just want to get out there and see what the Chinese landscape has to offer, I dont mind visiting cities but from my expirience so far in Shanghai and Beijing, a city is a city wherever you go, the people and culture make the difference. I'm an easy going person, not fussy with anything really (except perhaps spending copious amounts of cash) and am fully awear of the concept of personal time/space. (I must admit whilst a lot of woman in this country are beautiful, as they are in many, i'm not really here to run around and bang local call girls and harass woman in a raging attempt to seduce and fulfil all my could be manly desires).

So if anyone shares a similar view from my somewhat limited description throw me a message and perhaps we can catch up.
Look forward to hearing from you.
-Damien.

Feb 12, 2009 13:12
  • SOBERANGEL
Hi Damien,
I'm thinking to go somewhere different that are not far from Beijing. Where are you planning to go next? Any ideas?
Mar 5, 2009 00:34
  • NINJADANNY
Hi, i planning a trip in china in june july, and viit beijing to honk kong to viet nam, maybe we can meet.
Post a Reply to: [Anywhere] Now - Possibly around July
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code