Menu
7 hours in Shanghai.........
Feb 13, 2009 11:08
guestAndrew Hello

I am flying through China in early March and has 7 hours wait in Shanghai (Pudong airport). I was wondering if I would have time to see anything in Shanghai, preferabley close to the airport. Perhaps even a good restaurant I could get a good breakfast or lunch....

Cheers Andrew
Feb 14, 2009 06:11
GUEST71175 Is Shnaghai just a stopover for an international flight? If it is..unless you have a tourist visa for China?...you won't be seeing anything but the inside of the airport..
Feb 14, 2009 09:26
  • ELLYSE
Do you have a visa for China?
Mar 6, 2009 16:23
GUEST24188 I too am planning a short excursion from Pudong during my 7 hour stopover. I was planning to get a visitor visa so that I can leave the airport, but want to know the best way to spend my time. Anyone got any good ideas? I've heard the maglev is a good experience and will take you away from the airport quickly(!), but doesn't get to the centre of Shanghai. I've also been told that its good to walk along the river- is this so?
Mar 6, 2009 20:22
  • ELLYSE
Email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 (don't forget to put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line) and tell me what your arrival and departure times are. I'll try to work out an itinerary for you.
Post a Reply to: 7 hours in Shanghai.........
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code