Menu
"I love you. Do you love me?"
Feb 19, 2009 20:11
  • CHERRY07
A seven years old boy wrote a very romantic love letter to a girl he loves. Unluckily, his love letter didn't go to that girl but was handed in to his teacher by his classmates. That little boy cried when his letter was given to the teacher.

This reminded me of my life in primary and junior middle school. In primary school, we did laugh at those boys and girls who were in "love scandal". Like that 7 years old boy's classmates, we also reported to our teachers those boys and girls who held hands. In junior middle school, passing notes in class was very popular. We usually did favour for the boys and girls who were in love by passing notes to them. Unfortunately, our teachers were very stubborn. Once he intercepted a note in class. After class, a boy and a girl were called to come to her office. Since that day, I never saw that girl talked to that boy. I guess that my teacher must have said something bad to them.

When did you write your first love letter? Do you still remember what you wrote in that letter?

This is that 7-year old boy's love letter.

The first line: "I love you. Do you love me?"
In the middle, similar setences like that in the first line are written.
In the lower left corner is a sentence" I love you and you love me."
And there is also a picture on that paper. A boy holds a girl's hands.

Feb 19, 2009 21:09
  • BOBERT
I have NEVER written a love letter. For the same reason I have never had my girlfriends name tattooed on my body. Evidence lingers long after love dies.
Feb 20, 2009 02:53
  • KATRINA
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

I have NEVER written a love letter. For the same reason I have never had my girlfriends name tattooed on my body. Evidence lingers long after love dies.

There are many ways to express your feelings for your lover. Writing a love letter to her/him is just a way. The most effective is telling her/him directly. You will have the result very quickly.
Feb 20, 2009 12:38
  • BOBERT
I have never been one who required hard evidence of commitment. For me a gesture or a word was always tangible enough.
Feb 20, 2009 23:23
  • GARYKINKADE
If it were my son's letter at age 7 then I would preserve it in a scrap book for future nostalgia.
Yes.. I wrote a love letter to a girl when in the 3rd. grade and immediately got "slam-dumped"
by her. She was cute but also very tough... Pity.
Feb 21, 2009 00:10
  • BOBERT
Aren't they all!
Feb 23, 2009 01:54
GUESTHAN Walked out this morning
Don't believe what I saw
A hundred billion bottles
Washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
A hundred billion lovers
Looking for love's home

I'll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my
Love message in a bottle...
Feb 23, 2009 21:26
Quote:

Originally Posted by KATRINA

There are many ways to express your feelings for your lover. Writing a love letter to her/him is just a way. The most effective is telling her/him directly. You will have the result very quickly.

Writing love letters also have some advantages. At least, you wouldn't feel embarrassed if she refused you directly when you said "l love you" to her.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTHAN

Walked out this morning
Don't believe what I saw
A hundred billion bottles
Washed up on the shore
Seems I'm not alone at being alone
A hundred billion lovers
Looking for love's home

I hope that someone gets my
Love message in a bottle...

GUESTHAN, is it the lyrics of a song or just a poem? Pretty good. I like it very much.
Feb 25, 2009 02:30
GUESTHAN
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRAVELINGINCHINA

Writing love letters also have some advantages. At least, you wouldn't feel embarrassed if she refused you directly when you said "l love you" to her.

GUESTHAN, is it the lyrics of a song or just a poem? Pretty good. I like it very much.

You should listen to the original hit song by Sting [Police days]; i just tweaked it a little cuz the tune just popped up when i saw this post. Happy Travels, mon ami!!!
Post a Reply to: "I love you. Do you love me?"
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code