Menu
New board "Embassy/Visa Q&A" Launched
Feb 19, 2009 20:32
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have launched a new board Embassy/Visa Q & A, where the urgent visa questions and hot comments are posted. The board is set under the “Embassy” and “China Visa” section of our website. In the Q&A section, all the visa or embassy-related questions were in urgent need of your help. You can visit the page by following this link:
https://answers.travelchinaguide.com/visa-10103.htm

Or access the homepage of Embassy (https://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/ ), and then click the button ‘Q&A’ in the middle column of the page. Welcome you to visit the page and help your fellow countrymen with the visa application issues. Your little advice may be of great help for them.

Siva

Travel China Guide Community
Last edited by SIVA: Feb 19, 2009 20:35
Feb 20, 2009 21:42
  • BERNARD
hi well i wish to know if it is possible to optain a chinese Z-visa from your country even if you have never been to to china and what are the measure you can take to optain the Z-visa? Also for people who need a Z-visa and are in hold of a business visa what are procedures needed to optain a Z-visa? And if your visa has expired for a period of time how can one optain a visa to leave the Mainland? Thanks
Feb 20, 2009 23:10
GUEST69106 lets see if the Visa Page really works,
Feb 25, 2009 08:54
GUESTSOCALED WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE AND / OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY AND WHO SHALL I OBTAIN THEM FROM AND WHO DO I SUBMIT THE INFORMATION TO?
Feb 25, 2009 19:46
GUEST8481
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTSOCALED

WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIAGE AND / OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY AND WHO SHALL I OBTAIN THEM FROM AND WHO DO I SUBMIT THE INFORMATION TO?

Why not check China visa forum first? There are a lot of info about permanent residency and marriage.
Feb 25, 2009 19:49
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

If you have some problems on visa, passport and marriage issues, please start a new thread in China Visa forum or raise your questions on Embassy/Visa Q & A board. Please do not follow this thread any more.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Community Moderators
Dec 3, 2018 09:45
GUEST18588
Post a Reply to: New board "Embassy/Visa Q&A" Launched
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code