Menu
How to send money abroad from China?
Feb 21, 2009 22:58
guestShant Hello everyone

I am living and working in the Yunnan province and I need help regarding sending money abroad.
I want to send money to my friend in the UK but don't know how to do this. My best friend gave me money to come to China and since working I have saved enough and a little more to repay her back and want to send her what she loaned me as soon as possible.

Could anyone share any advice on a safe and legal way to send money from China abroad.

Thank you for any help.

Feb 22, 2009 01:57
GUEST81150 you can use western union or money gram, its easy, fast and convenient!
Feb 22, 2009 02:10
GUEST11233 1) obtain all the info that you can get from your friend concerning her bank ie international bank transfer codes, bank account number, transit number, name, address ( of the bank and her ). 2) go to the Bank of China along with your passport, copy of your contract, foreign experts certificate 3) exchange rmb to euro's. You may have to go to the bank multiple times if the amount you wish to transfer exceeds the bank of china's daily foreign exchange purchase limits 4) transfer the money bank to bank. You will pay 200 rmb / transfer, so send as much as you can. It can be a hassle, so bring along a chinese speaking friend or co-worker. Best of luck.
Feb 22, 2009 19:55
GUESTSHANT Thanks for your advice I am going to go to the bank with my Chinese colleague who will help send the money.

Does anyone happen to know what is the limit (GBP/Euro's/RMB) amount to send abroad in one day?
I was thinking about doing the Western Union transfer but after reading Guest 11233 advice on transferring the money to my friend's account that would be much more easier as I prefer sending the money directly to her account.

Thanks once again

Shan
Apr 9, 2009 23:03
GUEST47120 Dear,
I want to send money (up tp 300 000 US) from China to American.
Can U help me to do that? which document i need to bring?
if the bank does not allow me to send, is there any "black" way to send money?

thanx

best regards,
MIKe
Apr 13, 2009 06:21
  • APAULT
For sums of that size, go to a major bank, preferably one with an international counter, with a Chinese speaker and ask them how to do it. Try to get it 'from the horse's mouth' first.
Apr 4, 2010 02:39
GUESTDAVIDUX... I'm planning a business travel to Norwegian, Sweden, and Finlandin April, 10. Might anyone kindly to tell me how many days it will be,usually, for Easter vacation in these 3 nations? Many thanks!
Nov 22, 2013 03:47
GUEST87194 give to me to transport, have done it, small fee kmarine162005@yahoo
Post a Reply to: How to send money abroad from China?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code