Menu
If you want to travel HuangShan(the Yellow mountain),I will be your guider
Feb 23, 2009 06:05
  • STEVENSD
The Yellow Mountain is one of the most famous mountains in China . It lies in the south of Anhui . Every year thousands of Chinese and foreigners pay a visit there . While you are climbing the mountain , you can enjoy the sea of clouds , wondrous pines and unique rocks around you . In the early morning when the sun rises , the sky looks very beautiful . It's really a nice place to visit .
I can book hotel for you both under the mountain and up the mountain.And introduce the climb route to you or as you guider to lead you to climb the moutain.

Feb 24, 2009 04:35
  • SHUBH
I know Yellow Mountain is the one of the major tourist attraction of Anhui area. The fun becomes multiple in the company of a good guide because the perfect guidance saves numerous awkward situations. I would certainly recommend your services to my clients and friends. What would be the charges for a group of four to six people? Hope to receive answer in your next post.
Feb 24, 2009 06:18
  • STEVENSD
The mountain ticket is 200RMB one person. the cable car is 80RMB one person ,twice are160. the statard room of star hotel,down of the mountain is 260-280RMB one room,top of the mountain is 720-920RMB one room.
So,if your friends stay two night, down and top of the mountain .I will charge you 900-1000RMB one person.My fee:200 one day and cable car ticket,the totle are 560RMB(two days).
So,if you have four peoples,you should give me about 4560RMB.
The price is higher just because the hotel room of top mountain.If book a room which have 6 beds at the top of mountain,it is just charge 120-190RMB/person.
My email is:tom.com|stevensd TEL:013965532114
You can also find a Chinese friend to connect with me.
Welcome to HuangShan,Good Day!

Last edited by STEVENSD: Feb 24, 2009 06:21
Jun 5, 2009 23:52
GUEST90132 Hello STEVENSD,

Email to your address is bouncing back. Do you have any alternative email address.
Please post, I need your help is booking accommodation while my travel to huangshan. Thanks
Jun 6, 2009 00:08
GUEST08185
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST90132

Hello STEVENSD,

Email to your address is bouncing back. Do you have any alternative email address.
Please post, I need your help is booking accommodation while my travel to huangshan. Thanks

This one:hotmail.com|hstianchang
Jun 6, 2009 00:09
  • AMOLMULEY
Hi Steven,

I am the one who just called on your telephone.
I tried to send you email again but its NOT going. Its getting rejected by your domain server.

DO you have any other email, like Yahoo or Hotmail ??

Jun 6, 2009 00:10
  • STEVENSD
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMOLMULEY

Hi Steven,

I am the one who just called on your telephone.
I tried to send you email again but its NOT going. Its getting rejected by your domain server.

DO you have any other email, like Yahoo or Hotmail ??

This one:hotmail.com|hstianchang
Post a Reply to: If you want to travel HuangShan(the Yellow mountain),I will be your guider
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code