Menu
Questions about life in Yangshuo-I'm coming
Feb 23, 2009 20:03
  • LOSTDOG
Hi all

I'm a 23 year old American male and I plan to come to Yangshuo this summer (June-July) and stay 3-6 months. I want to try to get a business visa. I have spoken with a certain gentleman on this board and he is full of information.I won't mention his name but he should write a book. ( I mean u B) I would also pike to hear about what others think of the living cost in Yangshuo. I dnt party and will be pretty cheap while there. I understand vet, a volunteer agency, provides room and food for volunteers. I might like to do that for a month if they will have me. How much USD should I bring for this extended visit? I know I cannot legally teach on a business visa, but I hear the need is so great there that I could teach on that visa and have no problems. And I am also concerned about getting a six month business visa; is it that difficult? This visit to Yangshuo is my dream and I am working so hard to make it come true. I want to be sure I bring enough money for six months. I don't think I will travel a whole lot. And if you live in Yangshuo or have visited there please feel free to contact me or respond here.

Thank you all so much.
Feb 23, 2009 20:06
  • LOSTDOG
And oh dear. Please delete the other thread. I thought it did not go through.
Post a Reply to: Questions about life in Yangshuo-I'm coming
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code