Menu
Flying from Yichang to Xi'an
Feb 24, 2009 14:01
guestGERALDSCOLE I am taking a Yangtse river cruise ending at Yichang on April 8, around noon. Can anyone tell me how to fly to Xi'an that same day?

Thanks
Feb 24, 2009 20:54
  • ELLYSE
Schedules for that date will only be confirmed after 25/3, change in season. Currently it looks like there're no direct flights to Xi'an. There's a China Eastern flight MU2397 departing from Wuhan at 1835, but you won't be in time to make it.
Feb 25, 2009 07:56
  • JABAROOTOO
Use the FLIGHTS search tab at the top of this page or any of the other domestic flight searches at webgsites like ctrip You can search schedules and prices of most domestic flights.

Doesn't look good even via places like Chengdu Chongqing as all the flights leave before you arrive. Other more expensive option is to fligh through Shanghai but this involves changing from Hongqioa to Pudong airports to get a connection to Xian

Yichang to Shanghai HongQiao is 14.35pm arriving at 16.05 and there are a raft of flights from Shanghai Pudong after this time but it's a complicated way. Even through Beijing there is little to offer.

Can' t do your cruise upstream and finish in Chongqing ???? You have far more options from here.

Best of luck with your plans
Feb 25, 2009 08:02
  • JABAROOTOO
You are in luck. Check out this website and it is a good one to buy E-tickets safely online.

Flights from Yichang to Xian on Wednesdays departure 7.20pm

Sorry about the first post and hope this is helpful for you. Actually I will begin to use this website flight search more often myself.

http://flights.english.ctrip.com/schedule/YIH.SIA.html
Feb 25, 2009 08:25
  • GERALDSCOLE
Thanks.

When I logged in to

http://flights.english.ctrip.com/schedule/ScheduleIndex.aspx

I got the following schedule:

Lv Yichang 19:20 Ar Xian 20:40 GS/HU7598, Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun

Is that wrong?
Feb 25, 2009 10:35
  • ELLYSE
Might be changed for the season, at a later date.
Post a Reply to: Flying from Yichang to Xi'an
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code