Menu
Guangzhou Hotel
Feb 26, 2009 04:06
  • KLUIVERT0204
Anyone stay at Donlord International hotel before at Guangzhou?. Any good recommendation?

Feb 28, 2009 22:43
  • FAERIEQUEENE
if its location is good for you, it's great value, the rooms are spacious, food is good, English speaking. there are shuttles to GZ east station
Mar 1, 2009 21:25
  • KLUIVERT0204
Hi FAeriequ,
Thanks for ur information. can i know the GZ east station is near to Tianhe long distance bus station?. I'm able to take bus from guangzhou to Meizhou at Tianhe long distance bus station rite? . I like to go to Bai ma complex and the Donlord hotel is near to tt complex?. I need to buy some clothing for kids. Any recommedation?
Mar 2, 2009 05:20
  • ELLYSE
No, Guangzhou East train station isn't very near Tianhe long-distance bus station, they're 6+ km apart.
Yes, the majority of buses going to Meizhou depart from Tianhe long-distance bus station.
No, Donlord International Hotel isn't near Baima complex either, they're almost 7 km apart.
For kids clothing, you might want to try in the Zhongshan Balu area.
Mar 2, 2009 19:57
  • KLUIVERT0204
Thanks Ellyse.
By the way, where is Zhongshan Balu?. And is tt cheaper to get kids clothing there?. Previously my friend had bought some kids pyjamas at Baima complex (good quality), can i get its from Zhongshan Balu?. If yes, do you have any idea, which hotel (walking distance) to the Zhongshan Balu coz after tt i will be travelling to Meizhou. Hopefully anyone know tis can advice me.
And any hotel tt r near to Baima Complex (walking distance). Is tt Landmark Hotel is near to Baima complex (walking distance)?.

Thanks
Mar 3, 2009 04:02
  • ELLYSE
Eh... how am I supposed to tell you where in Zhongshan Balu? IIRC it's in Liwan district. It's known for wholesale kids clothing.
For Baima complex, get any hotel near Guangzhou main train station.
Mar 5, 2009 10:05
  • KLUIVERT0204
Hi Ellyse,
Just want to ask u whether Baima Complex and Zhongshan Balu is very near?. Thanks
Mar 5, 2009 11:03
  • ELLYSE
Certainly not walking distance, if that's what you mean to ask. They're probably around 4-5 km from each other.
Jul 26, 2009 09:03
GUEST71894 Hello Ellyse, could you tell me any other baby/kids clothing wholesale place other than Zhongshan Balu?
Also, Where can i buy wholesale for kid's accessories, like baby headbands, hair clips and stuff?? Thanks before :)
Jul 30, 2009 00:30
  • ELLYSE
No idea other than Zhongshan Balu, sorry.
Jul 30, 2009 12:00
  • DENNISLEE
o, there is a wholesale market for some of kid's accessories in GaoDi Street, Beijing Road

as for kid's clothing, there are NanTian market & Fuli kid's clothing wholesale market in ZhongShanBaLu, ShaHe kid's clothing wholesale market in ShaHeDaJie ( ShaHe High Street )
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Hotel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code