Menu
AC Milan out of the UEFA Cup!
Feb 26, 2009 20:21
  • DREAMLIFE
Werder Bremen dumps AC Milan out of the UEFA Cup. Though Beckham played these two matches, AC Milan was eliminated according to the away goals rule. What's more, AC Milan hasn't made a deal with LA Galaxy on David's transfer. It is said that LA Galaxy is not satisfied with the transfer fee that AC Milan offers. The LA Galaxy also announces that they require David to come back when his rent contract terminates.

David felt disappointed with the result.

Feb 27, 2009 04:13
GUESTLIN Beckham has already made an impact at AC Milan no matter how disappointing AC was losing to Bremen. I am sure David had a 'new lease of life' during his short but significant stint in Italy; significant because the Italian club honed his fitness level to a new height which David himself was amazed.

Unfortunately Galaxy's contract binds him and it is inconceivable that the Italian Club agree to Galaxy's asking price. Personally i feel it is because of Beckham's 'advanced' age as a footballer that held back AC from upping the figure; another factor was that Galaxy does not look like they needed money that bad and so David, sadly must reluctantly return to the States.

I am immensely disappointed at this outcome. Because David @ MIlan would have guaranteed him a place in Capello's England World Cup campaign. Damn,
Mar 3, 2009 02:14
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTLIN

I am immensely disappointed at this outcome. Because David @ MIlan would have guaranteed him a place in Capello's England World Cup campaign. Damn,

Then don't be disappointed now. David still has a chance to stay at AC Milan. Good luck to him! I hope that Capello could notice David is keeping trying his best to enter his national squad. Just give him a chance to him and let him prove that "I David Beckham is not old and I can continue to play for my country."
Post a Reply to: AC Milan out of the UEFA Cup!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code