Menu
Obama, Hero of the Year and Bush, Villain of the Year?
Feb 27, 2009 20:37
  • SUMMERSNOW
According to NME, a British magazine, George Bush has been nominated Villain of the year. It is the sixth year that George Bush has won this category. While, Obama, current president of the USA has been named Hero of the Year.

The following are the nominees:

Hero of the Year:
Barack Obama
Noel Gallagher
Brandon Flowers
Alex Turner
Noel Fielding

Villain of the Year:
George Bush
Amy Winehouse
Gordon Brown
John McCain
Pete Doherty

Does he really look like a villain?

Last edited by SUMMERSNOW: Feb 27, 2009 20:40
Feb 27, 2009 21:42
GUEST0678
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUMMERSNOW

Does he really look like a villain?

Well, he doesn't look like a villain but what he has done makes other people think he is a villain. Just look at what he has done to Iraq. He launched a war against the Iraq with the excuse of Iraq has a lot of most destructive weapons. Did he find them after occupying Iraq?
Mar 5, 2009 01:14
  • JOSHIRV57
Its a word to the wise:: If you dont live and vote in the United States,your opinion,does not count. That simple !!
Mar 10, 2009 13:11
hahhah, what a fun topic.

in my opinion, Obama is really a cool guy! I went to see his campaign in PA and he's an awesome speaker. I would say I admire him so much.lol. hope he'll be a great president,too.

I really don't like the war in Iraq and i think George Bush had made so many mistakes in his presidentship. But it doesn't necessarily mean he's a villain since he has promoted the Sino-US relations and he had his glories. Sometimes i might laugh at a couple of sentences he said which doesn't make much sence but I still think he's a good person and he meant well. That's so good Obama decided to get back all the troops from Iraq. I hate wars especially those without a just reason.

p.s. i'm not an american. lol
Post a Reply to: Obama, Hero of the Year and Bush, Villain of the Year?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code