Menu
Shanghai Pudong Airport to Hangzhou & Hangzhou back to Shanghai
Feb 5, 2011 08:33
take a fast train from hangzhou to shanghai.
Feb 9, 2011 01:33
GUEST04154
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTRAM

Hello, I will be arriving from USA to Hangzhou,China on February 24. Then i will be going to Shangahai the following day which is February 25 to catch a flight of 10:30 a.m. in Shanghai. I would like to know what is the earliest schedule of the Bus leaving Hangzhou to Shanghai? I need to be in SHanghai before 9 a.m.

It is hard to take a bus from Hangzhou to Shanghai Pudong or Hongqiao Airport before 9 am. It takes at least 3 hours. I suggest you take D trains (D202, D292, D204,G7362) from Hangzhou to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station. The trains gets to Hongqiao Railway Station before 7:00 am. Then you can take subway line 2 to Pudong Airport. It takes around 100 minutes.

Or you can walk around 460 meters to Hongqiao Airport East Transport Center to take airport shuttle bus line 1 to Pudong Airport. It takes around 1 hour.
Feb 21, 2011 18:28
GUEST02150 Hello!
I have a guest visiting me in Hangzhou, and will be taking the shuttle bus from the airport. The aforementioned shuttle bus webpage mentions Wulinmen Square and Huanglong Rd as drop-off points. Are there many differences between these routes? Obviously she would take whichever bus that is available the soonest, but I was wondering if there was any big differences to keep in mind. And would it be possible to choose which one of these buses she would like to go on at Pudon Airprort.

Thanks in advance!
Feb 21, 2011 21:10
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02150 View Post

Hello!
I have a guest visiting me in Hangzhou, and will be taking the shuttle bus from the airport. The aforementioned shuttle bus webpage mentions Wulinmen Square and Huanglong Rd as drop-off points. Are there many differences between these routes? Obviously she would take whichever bus that is available the soonest, but I was wondering if the...

I've found no big differences. Both takes about RMB100 and about 3 hours. You could check on the offical web of Pudong airport.
Feb 28, 2011 00:30
Hi,

Im planning to travel to Hangzhou on April. I will be landed in Pudong Airport. Will be my 1st visit to China. What should I do if I want to go from pudong airport and take the fast train to hangzhou ?
Should I go to the Shanghai south railway station first ? and cath the fast train from there ?

Thanks,
Indri
Feb 28, 2011 00:45
GUEST4845
Quote:

Originally Posted by INDRRILESTARRI

Hi,

Im planning to travel to Hangzhou on April. I will be landed in Pudong Airport. Will be my 1st visit to China. What should I do if I want to go from pudong airport and take the fast train to hangzhou ?
Should I go to the Shanghai south railway station first ? and cath the fast train from there ?

Thanks,
Indri

Two ways:
1. take subway line 2 from Pudong Airport to Hongqiao Railway Station to take G trains.

2. take airport line 1 to T2 of Hongqiao Airport and then take subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station or just walk to the railway station.

Train schedule:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/shanghai-schedule.htm
Mar 14, 2011 08:47
GUEST48143 I'll be arriving in Shanghai Pudong Airport on 31 March at 15.30 and I must go to Ningbo. I have seen the suggestion of taking the bus N. 7 and the a bus to Ningbo.
I could take a bus at 18.00 or 19.00. There is way to reserve a place on one of these buses? What the chance that I could find a seat?
Mar 14, 2011 21:05
GUEST8641
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48143

I'll be arriving in Shanghai Pudong Airport on 31 March at 15.30 and I must go to Ningbo. I have seen the suggestion of taking the bus N. 7 and the a bus to Ningbo.
I could take a bus at 18.00 or 19.00. There is way to reserve a place on one of these buses? What the chance that I could find a seat?

Yes, take airport shuttle bus line 7 to Shanghai South Railway Station and walk to Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station to take bus to Ningbo. The last bus leaves at 20:40 and it costs around CNY 99.

You may dial its service hot line (86-21-54353535) to see if they can book a ticket for you.

Apr 3, 2011 13:34
GUEST11166 Hi, if i am reach to hangzhou airport, what methods more convenience to go the Shanghai Fudan University or Shanghai Pudong Airport?

Apr 5, 2011 22:16
GUEST4135
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11166

Hi, if i am reach to hangzhou airport, what methods more convenience to go the Shanghai Fudan University or Shanghai Pudong Airport?

Take G trains from Hangzhou to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station and then take subway line 10 to Jiangwan Stadium(Jiangwan Ti Yu Chang) and then walk along 政通路(Zhengtong Road) toward west for 5 minutes.
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shanghai Pudong Airport to Hangzhou &amp; Hangzhou back to Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code