Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Mar 5, 2009 10:53
  • TONY123
I had fail applying the chinese tourist visa again, as I had been rejected in HK. The consulate didnt give any explaination. I have my flight going there to see my chinese girlfriend, and we plan to get marry. Does anyone knows some other way? Pls help. Thanks!
BTW, im in spain.
Mar 6, 2009 00:30
  • SASHA
You're in Spain now, not HK? Your passport is Spanish? Why they rejected before? We need more details from you, in order to give you any help or suggestion...

Cheers,
Alex
Mar 6, 2009 07:45
  • TONY123
Hi Alex.
Ya, spanish passport. I wish to know why it was rejected in HK last year. I passed it to a travel agency. But they had no idea why my visa was rejected since i dont have any bad records or overstay in china in the past 8 months. And i went to ask the consulate, they just told me' ....without disclosure of the reason...' Im in spain at the moment, but it came to the same thing. Just can't believe it.
Mar 6, 2009 09:05
  • JABAROOTOO
What kind of Visa are you asking for????

How many times have you applied before, not that this should be a problem?? but..............
Mar 7, 2009 00:33
  • DODGER
Tony123, some years ago I had a Chinese business associate have his business visa rejected by the Australian consulate. I phoned them to ask for the reason why. They told me that they could not give reasons for specific cases, so I asked if I give them a hypothetical scenario would they give me a hypothetical answer. They did.
He family was on the wrong side way back in 1949 and in their opinion had no reason to return to China.
So are you a member of a political organization in Spain or a member of a Christian sect that is/has preached illegally in China?
China is a member of Interpol and does receive regular updates etc.
Dodger.
Mar 8, 2009 08:22
  • GAFFER
If you are applying for a tourist visa you might need to provide a copy of hotel bookings or a personal invitation letter from your host. (Whoever you will be staying with)
Mar 8, 2009 10:43
  • TONY123
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

So are you a member of a political organization in Spain or a member of a Christian sect that is/has preached illegally in China?

No, im none of them. The travel agency told me that my name might be in the black list, someone got the same name with me. Im really doubt if its possible.
Mar 8, 2009 22:34
  • DODGER
I think your travel agent could be correct about you being on a blacklist.
It’s more than possible that there is another Tony X is Spain, even with the same birth date.
Spain does have its own homegrown terrorist group, as you would know.
How you go about finding out, I have no idea, but I think that an appeal to the Chinese consulate would be a waste of time.
Dodger.
Mar 10, 2009 04:47
  • GAFFER
Unless your identity has been stolen (passport cloned) I would have thought your passport number would have identified you.
Mar 10, 2009 11:31
  • TONY123
Well, I had passed my passport to different agencys for few times. They might clone my passport???! Sounds horrible.
Mar 10, 2009 12:59
well, wish you good luck.

China is holding a important meeting now. It's a little bit like a parliament meeting that all of the delegates from different parts of the country are in Beijing. Is it possible that since it's a special time they restrict the number of people for Chinese visa? i doubted.
Page 1 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code