Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Feb 27, 2016 01:14
GUESTNELIA
Hi everyone i've been working as a domestic helper in hk and 2nd time i break my contract.in my 2nd employer when i give her one mnth notice she ask me a favor to give her 10days more while she is waiting for her another helper.but we didnt fnish the 10days and the new one came and she told i can leave earlier.and when she send 3rd amendment it was not the same in my previous release letter that is why my visa was rejected.any advice pls.
Mar 25, 2016 09:45
GUESTCEL031089 Hi, i will apply a tourist visa next week to celebrate anniversary with my boyfriend who is currently working in Shanghai but just recently so he still on his way of getting a temporary resident permit..if i got rejected now, when can i apply again for a visa in different category...because my boyfriend will be able to provide an invitation letter next month probably. Thanks
Is a working permit of a foreigner working in China plus financial statement enough to sponsor/invite me to Shanghai?
Apr 15, 2016 15:17
GUEST27143 Dear TONY123,

Why don't you try to apply visa from your home country and why must from Hong Kong?

Try again and if its still not work then ask your girlfriend in China to apply visa on arrival for you at immigration department (Bureau of entry & exit, alien division). you have to choose major international airport like Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou ...etc.

it is not a visa on arrival. it is pre-approval of your visa and After approval they will put in immigration computer and notify you with a confirmation. with this letter you can departure and your visa will be stamped at your choose airport.

BTW, you can also get 5 days visa on arrival at LU WU border if you arrive from Hong Kong side. fee is 160 RMB. working hours from 8 am to 10 pm everyday.

good luck

Imran

yahoo.com|serviceind
May 16, 2016 05:06
GUEST19147 I visited china in 2008 on a business visa..it was a 15 day tour and everything was right and I came back to my country without overstaying.When I again applied for the visa after 2 years , i was rejected saying that i was blacklisted.I don't know what happened and why i was blacklisted.I tried to contact the Chinese embassy in India and they refused to give any answer . I also tried to get in touch with the embassy in china via a friend of mine who is right now in china, but also did not get a positive reply from.
What should I do now to get the visa.Will a new passport with the same name help me in getting the visa. Of course i would not say that I have visited china earlier in the visa form, if I apply it with my new passport.

Please help
May 16, 2016 19:50
GUEST40882 GUEST19147, though I don't know why you are blacklisted either, I think your idea is feasible. However, you should take all the bad results if being found out you are lying.
May 18, 2016 07:30
GUEST19147 Ohh..Thats Scary..what bad results could I face? any idea..or would it be just paying a fine or something
May 18, 2016 08:12
GUEST19147 Thanks GUEST40882,

DO you have an idea for how long one gets black listed from china
Jun 22, 2016 18:41
GUESTDEMROSE I'm applying visa for china but I was rejected for two times without no reason ....I want to try it again but I was afraid maybe they will denied me again what would I do? I'm here in philippines I have bf on china and due to his hextic schedule he cant come to visit me so he decided to invite me to come over in china but suddenly china embassy here Philippines rejected my application..my documents are all legal I wonder why its denied..pls help me out.what is the next step ....
Jul 11, 2016 03:09
  • JADEDADA
I think it is better you apply in Spain.
Aug 19, 2016 14:43
GUEST15062 Hi,
My husband and I applied for Chinese visas on tourist grounds. I'm British, received my visa without problem. His Polish passport has been sent back without visa, without stamp, without reason. We provided full flights, hotel bookings. We are travelling in a month, what can we do differently to get him visa please?
Page 10 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code