Menu
My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Jan 21, 2014 00:56
GUEST7783 GUEST16218,

I don't think you can cancel your application. No matter you get your visa or not, you will be charged for the fee. If you get it, you can cancel your business trip to PRC.
Nov 19, 2014 01:41
GUESTGUEST TIK I hold a Canadian passport. In 2013, I held a Z-VISA, I didn't finish my contract in China, thus my company cancelled my z-visa. I left to Hong Kong and applied for tourist VISA to travel in China, BUT was rejected! No reason was given. I DON'T have a star in my passport and I didn't overstay my visit.

The process that I had taken for the cancelled contract is as follows. After my last day at work, my company requested for my passport so that they can cancel my VISA and said that I had to stay in Beijing for an additional 2 weeks for processing (which they told me day off). On the day I was to leave, I went and picked up my passport and left. But now I can't even get a tourist VISA to re-enter. Why? How come? What should I do?

I want to go back to China to work, BUT it seems that the company has lost my release letter... and is not replying me about the cancellation foreign expert certificate... Without these items, would it be impossible to apply to another company to work?

I am so frustrated! What should I do?
Apr 28, 2015 23:38
can any one tell me that my student visa application was rejected ...no letter of rejection or stamp there ...can i apply again if yes time limit ? and if i appeal against this rejection to whom i file appeal in pakistan .kindly if any one knows then tell me waiting
Apr 29, 2015 21:10
GUEST5677
Quote:

Originally Posted by 100001843563223

can any one tell me that my student visa application was rejected ...no letter of rejection or stamp there ...can i apply again if yes time limit ? and if i appeal against this rejection to whom i file appeal in pakistan .kindly if any one knows then tell me waiting

Hey, the consular officers won't explain why your application was rejected. According to what I know, you should apply three months later. By the way, there is no use to appeal against the rejection.
Aug 19, 2015 22:46
GUESTALI Hi I'm a somali citizen I applied visa tourist in china I got rejected they didn't explain me why ? Before I was a student in China during that period overstayed and didn't punish me it was just warning no charge payment. Am I listed blacklist?. Any help
Sep 16, 2015 05:17
GUEST09438 Hi!

I applied for M visa renewal last week, but it got denied. My previous M visa is for 14days, since i need more time I applied for an extension and the Bureau in GZ granted me another 14days. I just can't understand why i got denied this time, surely it's not because of the financial capacity. Was it because i applied for a double entry eventhough my invitation stated only 60days, single entry? Is this a ground for rejection? If so, can i reapply using the same invitation but this time for single entry?

Any response is greatly appreciated. Btw, im from the Philippines.
Oct 20, 2015 11:14
GUEST25313 Hey everybody I have tried to get a tourist visa for China on 27 October for 10 days and they rejected twice after submitting all documents as required and the reason " can not confirm purpose of visiting China "any one can help me to get trough this visa issue I'm from Congo resident of India as student my email gmail.com|mbuyamba12 I need ur help please
Oct 20, 2015 20:38
GUEST6904
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST25313 View Post

Hey everybody I have tried to get a tourist visa for China on 27 October for 10 days and they rejected twice after submitting all documents as required and the reason " can not confirm purpose of visiting China "any one can help me to get trough this visa issue I'm from Congo resident of India as student my email gmail.com|mbuyamba12 I need ur h...

What documents did you submit? Round-trip air tickets and hotel booking? Or just an invitation letter? Did you also submit your valid resident permit in India?
Dec 16, 2015 19:22
GUEST82111 i have a lilttle bit nervous on my student visa interview so im not explain cleary my planned to go in chine. my question is,is there a possibility that they will reject my student visa?
Jan 25, 2016 02:48
GUESTFAISAL i have rejected by embasy without any specific reason . . . I was going for study in engineering program . Embassiedr just said that i think this is not your track you should not go in this field and he put rejection on my visa application form . . He destroyed my all future
Page 9 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: My chinese visa application was rejected again!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code