Menu
I am going to marry this chinese girl ....any comments
Mar 6, 2009 04:11
  • MICROMAN
Dear Friends,

I am madly love with a Chinese girl in Beijing. last 8 months we had contacted with emails and chat ...even video chat etc.. we felt that we are true in our love and cant bear with out each other.. finally we plan to meet each other to marry . i don't have any idea about china or its culture.. since i am an Indian.. tell me friends how i have to go about it .. do any one had the same situations or made love like this... pls guide me

i will be soo grateful to you all

thanks with regards..

JOE

Mar 6, 2009 04:16
GUEST02216 Brotha,

With all seriousness, if you are American or some western origins, hold on to your wallet and transfer your assets to someone you trust.
Mar 6, 2009 10:34
  • GAFFER
My goodness where to start. Before you even consider getting married, first meet, decide where you will live and spend some time together in that country first. If you want to live in China, getting married solves few of your problems. Consider language, religion, families, work, money etc., etc. Although it is tempting in the first flush of love (lust?) do not let your heart rule your head.
Mar 6, 2009 16:40
  • DAVEC
Having a relationship will be very hard, the language and culture being main things. You seriously need to consider the many problems before you put pen to paper.
Mar 6, 2009 20:14
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST02216

Brotha,

With all seriousness, if you are American or some western origins, hold on to your wallet and transfer your assets to someone you trust.

Are you O.K.

The rich is just a small portion in the West. There is relatively high mixed race marriage in the neighborhood where we live. And I have a white colleague who married a Chinese women nearly 20 and both of them are working supporing family and a daughter who is studying in university. I don't see those white are that rich as you state.
Mar 6, 2009 21:19
  • SHESGOTTOBE
*slaps forehead*

I don’t know about you but if I am madly in love with someone, I would want to know everything about that person. From the most trivial to the most important, favorite color, favorite food, interests, opinions in many things in life, family and culture. Spend more time to get to know each other. It seems that you are too eager to jump into the frying pan. It’s your life though.

What’s with the flower???
Mar 7, 2009 10:43
  • MICROMAN

Thanks for your reply ... i am soo glad many come to help me. I find the suggestions are so vital in my life. I am sure i will taks all this as my guidelines... looking for more advice.

I will be going to Beijing next month to see her and her love... hehe hope and pray i wont be disappointed.

because i never loved anyone in my life like this ... and she is my first love...

the flowers ...i love the flowers ... its beauty can speak many versions...

best regards..

JOE

Mar 8, 2009 10:04
  • CARLOS
Joe, go for it! Regret later. Do what your heart says, if it does not work, well, sometimes must do some mistakes.

Carlos
Mar 9, 2009 09:00
  • SETH
I agree with Carlos. There was even a poem about this, as I remember. It went something like "'Tis better to have loved and lost a short person, than to never having loved a tall" ^o^
Mar 11, 2009 05:04
GUEST11786 Dear Carlose,

1000 times my heart said to go to her... hahaha and thought what you said.

Sure i will do it. Thank you

JOE
Post a Reply to: I am going to marry this chinese girl ....any comments
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code