Menu
local guangzhou interpreter(translater) help you in guangzhou
Mar 11, 2009 14:21
  • TJYKAREN
Hi,everybody.

I am karen I am a local GuangZhou girl, I'm friendly, helpful, easy-going, like make friend to every body.I want to know each country culture.

I graduated at vocational school of travel service.My majoy is tour guide.So I know Chinese culture,and history. I have worked in a hotel, and a travel agency. Now I am secretary at the foreigner garment trading company.

I am a good tour guide, and good shopping guide. I know what funny places to go and which right place you should go and help you save your time and money.I have patience,and like shopping,so I know all the GZ good shopping place and cheap place.If you also like shopping, we will become good friends!

I can speak english fluently and also have good listening.if you travel or business GZ,with me,you won't waste any money and time, If any body come to GuangZhou travel or already in GuangZhou need tourguide just free to contact me: hotmail.com|tjylicky or yahoo.com.cn|tjylicky skype is tjykaren. my mobile phone:13710384511 : see u in gz!

Apr 22, 2011 14:38
GUEST73380 Hi, My name is Sunjay from Dubai.
I would like to visit GZ to check for wholesale furniture market .
Can you quide me.
if yes you can send me email to nikis@ eim .ae
thanks
Sunjay
Apr 26, 2011 19:37
  • ZENCHEN
Sunjay, when will you come to GZ?
Post a Reply to: local guangzhou interpreter(translater) help you in guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code