Menu
How do I ship a liquid (Perfume) into Wuhan
Mar 12, 2009 07:08
  • DAILEY
Someone did me a number of favors when I visited Wuhan last October. I intended to send her the perfume, Chanel NO. 5. When I went to Fedex to send it, they told me that China does not permit the shipment of liquids into the country. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can get this gift to Wuhan. Or, is it possible that the perfume is being sold in Wuhan and that I can buy it there. Any help would be appreciated because I do want to thank the person who was so helpful to me.

Thanks,

JD
Apr 11, 2009 08:44
  • LARRYBOY
The best way to send something liquid into another country is to find someone who is about to fly there and have that person meet them somewhere to pick up the package. You can take liquids on airplanes but not on your carryon. I do this when sending things to Indonesia. The rules are the same on all airlines. Forget sending something by mail carrier
Apr 11, 2009 22:43
  • DECIJ
Larryboy,

Thanks for your help. I ended up sending a watch. When the watch got to China, they held it up for about 10 days seeking information from the recipient(such as what it cost) and seeking her IDs before it could be delivered. I am assuming the hassle is because gifts aren't subject to duties. An amazing experience.

JD
Apr 13, 2009 16:31
  • LARRYBOY
Glad to help. Some countries are more strict than others. Here in the US it is a little more easy. LB
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Apr 13, 2009 16:34
May 5, 2009 15:19
GUESTMARKL Ok,whats up people?
Does anyone know where I can find reasonably priced Oakley sun glasses, wallets and other little gifts online?
Any feedback would be appriciated.
Thanks,
Feb 19, 2012 04:39
GUEST44238 how do we ship a wrist watch to china? i was at the US postal officer earlier and i was told that it is a prohibited item. Is there a way where i can send it?
Feb 22, 2012 21:23
GUEST22578893
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST44238

how do we ship a wrist watch to china? i was at the US postal officer earlier and i was told that it is a prohibited item. Is there a way where i can send it?

Prohibited item? I didn't know that a wrist watch was a prhibited item. At least, China Customs do not take a wrist watch as prohibited item. But tariff will be imposed. Try some other express services and see if they can do it for you.
Mar 27, 2012 09:50
GUEST24132 How I can send perfume Shenzhen to ningbo which express accept
Mar 27, 2012 23:06
GUEST22452
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24132

How I can send perfume Shenzhen to ningbo which express accept

Zhaijisong or Zhongtong Express. It is a prohibited item on the airplane. Thus, it can not be sent by plane. Your item will probably be sent by land.
Post a Reply to: How do I ship a liquid (Perfume) into Wuhan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code