Menu
I want to sell my own apartment in Forest Hill, Guangzhou, near BaiyunMountain
Mar 16, 2009 11:33
  • ESTOPPEL
I am a Chinese lawyer and want to sell my apartment in Forest Hill, Guangzhou, which is near BaiyunMountain because I was assigned to another city.

The apartment was brought in 2007 and decorated in 2008 with modern colorful simple style. Most of furnitures and household electrical appliances such as samsung 40'LCD TV, samsung refrigerator, samsung washing machine, Philips HI-FI and dishwasher are 99% new and still in the warranty period. You just need to bring your clothes to move in.

It takes 1 minutes walk to the bus station which has nearly 20 lines and you can go to teemall in 25 minutes, Beijing road in 20 minutes and railway station in 10 minutes directly by bus. It take 5 mintues walk to the gate of Baiyun Mountain and 15 minutes walk to the Luhu Golf Club.

The apartment is 68.02m, and the price is RMB550000(USD78000) including all the furnitures and household electrical appliances. Since I am a lawyer, I will assure you the transaction is safe and fast. For more photos, please go to http://photo.163.com/photo/estoppel@126/#m=0&p=1&n=12

Anyone interested may contact me via: sina.com|igetlaw

Kelvin

Last edited by ESTOPPEL: Mar 16, 2009 11:34
Post a Reply to: I want to sell my own apartment in Forest Hill, Guangzhou, near BaiyunMountain
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code