Menu
Hotsprings around Guangzhou
Mar 17, 2009 09:23
I am in Guangzhou, and would like to go to some nice hot springs for the weekend, andy suggestions that won't cost too much, within a couple of hours of Guangzhou. Thanks
Mar 17, 2009 11:24
  • BILLCAI
Hi,
I recommend you to go to BIshuiwan Hotspring Holiday Inn, please view their website:http://www.bishuiwan.com/newEbiz1/EbizPortalFG/portal/html/main.html.
I have been there before, it is fantastic.

Enjoy yourself!

Bill
Mar 18, 2009 00:39
  • SASHA
Thanks for information Bill... Although it seems not cheap at all (cheapest room on Ctrip is 880rmb)

Anyway, just now I checked more info on other sources (original website is in Chinese only), and it says price for ticket only is around 110rmb... seems okay, just if could know where is it and how far from GZ...

Last year I was in some hotspring around 2+hours from Guangzhou, it was nice and quite acceptable (200-300rmb, spa+room), I'll try to dig out the name-card of that place for you Shakin...

Regs,
Alex
Last edited by SASHA: Mar 18, 2009 00:49
Mar 18, 2009 01:48
Thank you very much, ya I called the ones that he mentioned, and it is tough because they don't speak much english of course, and they said 900 something, but I couldn't tell if that was per night or not, and then when you add in the spa and meals etc. it could get rough, and I'm on a budget. I guess even if it was, it's not to to bad, but cheaper, would be better lol. cya
Last edited by SHAKINTHEMBONES: Mar 18, 2009 01:51
Mar 18, 2009 08:58
  • SASHA
Yea that was surely rate including the room/night charge... ticket for hot-spring only should be around 110rmb+ (price from 2006), and that would be okay if that place is not more than 1h from Guangzhou (please somebody check on this, thanks!)... Regarding that place I visited last year (200-300), I still need to find that name-card lol...
Mar 19, 2009 06:42
  • BETWEENUS21
there's a place called NanKunShan - abt 2.5 hrs away and on highlands - there are mnay hot-springs around n the weather is cool - but surprisngly not many know abt this place even locals.
Post a Reply to: Hotsprings around Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code