Menu
Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
Dec 27, 2010 11:22
GUEST12986 I agree with who NOT to visit. I've done business with Stephanie in Luohu for 2 years. The 2nd year was a very horrible experience! Clothing were dirty, nothing fit (2-3 sizes to big or to small). When it was time for me to leave heading back to the states my clothing still wasn't ready so she agreed to mail them to me, I already paid her for the entire order. I arrive back home and she then refuses to send me my clothing unless I sent her addtl money for shipping! Never again!
Feb 4, 2011 02:37
GUESTRAJA Can anyone assist me with best suiting material suppliers in China. Thks
Feb 16, 2011 00:18
GUEST51161 Just picked up 4 pairs of trousers from Christina's, 5055A Luoho Center, they were copies of a pair I took to her, finished 6 hours ahead of schedule, and I can't see anything wrong with them. I was happy with her price of 300 Yuan a pair, and didn't haggle. Her phone number is +86-13632988513, for the record... I tried to avoid Luoho, but couldn't, as so many tailors are still on spring holidays here in Shenzhen. So I am a happy camper...
Feb 28, 2011 17:25
GUEST87238 Can I mail Judy fabrics from the US and have her make them and mail back to me? Any contact information?
Sep 20, 2011 19:27
  • MICHAEL101
I was recently in Shenzhen and I had 7 suits and 10 dress shirts done by Judy. They all turned out excellent. She was very knowledgeable, professional, and efficient. She has all the colours and fabrics in her shop to choose from so you don't need to go looking for your fabric first unless you want to. I chose my colours/fabric on Saturday, did my fitting on Sunday, and all of the suits and shirts were ready to go on Wednesday. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Tell her Michael from Canada referred you. Judy's is in the Luohu Commercial City or also called the Luohu Commercial Centre in Luohu, Shenzhen, China. Her shop number is 5067 on the 5th floor. The building is right beside the Shenzhen Railway Station and the border to Hong Kong.

Happy shopping!
Dec 17, 2011 04:14
GUEST46166 I agree with you , she 'isn't honest.. She 's a theft and I will not recommended you to go to her..
Dec 18, 2011 07:38
  • GIONVIA
Why not go to Zhongda fabric wholesale market in Guangzhou .U can find almost every kind of fabrics for your dress . Purchase the fabrics and then go to sample making market .So many small workshops there and they produce per your size with a verry small serving charges .Good deal for you wither for business or just personal use purpose here .
Dec 18, 2011 12:41
  • ROBERTBEN_7
I f you are visiting shenzhen you must visit
Christina Yang- Fashion Designer
Unit 5055A - Fifth Floor of LouHu Commercial City- Railway Station, Shenzhen China
She has a large collection of clothes for both men and women and over above at very reasonable prices.I highly recommend visiting her .If you cant, check her website at http://www.shenzhentailor.com for all the information you want.
Last edited by ROBERTBEN_7: Dec 18, 2011 12:56
Dec 19, 2011 21:44
GUESTLORINAP We had a trip in Lou hu together with my husband..When we are already there we plan to buy a dress but accidentally we met a friend, she said that we should try Christina , the famous tailor in that place,..so I got intriguing about her, so we went there in Lou Hu commercial city mall,on the 5th floor- # 5055A.At first we met, I thought it would be harder on my part because I was not fluent to speak in their language but surprisingly, Christina amazes me, she knows how to speak english very well..I told her that I knew louie, that we are friends so she gave me a discount...
My husband buy right away a suit that best for him, 2 men's suit, I also had 3 a dress suits that would only cost under $500.
She offer us a magazine inorder for her to copy the styles, pattern and design for whatever we want just to satisfy us..
She shipped some of the articles in Singapore where my husband and I stayed for a couple of months..
For this exprience we have in Shenzhen, I must recommend Christina for those who are looking for the best tailor..

she also has some contacts that sell branded shoes and other branded items, at an incredible discount with amazing quality.. for more inquiries ask for her if you guys do like branded stuffs..
Feb 18, 2012 12:18
GUEST15122 HI WE ARE LAUCHING OUR DESIGNERS LABEL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR FABRIC SUPPLIERS FROM CHINA,EUROPE AND INDIA. PLEASE HELP US
IF YOU KNOW ANY ONE PLEASE YOU CAN CALL US ON:tamagedesigns.com|nelcome;tamagedesigns.com|george
+27799305646 mobile
gmail.com|nelcomec
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code