Menu
Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
Feb 19, 2012 10:46
  • YIWUALIBABA
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15122

HI WE ARE LAUCHING OUR DESIGNERS LABEL IN SOUTH AFRICA AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR FABRIC SUPPLIERS FROM CHINA,EUROPE AND INDIA. PLEASE HELP US
IF YOU KNOW ANY ONE PLEASE YOU CAN CALL US ON:tamagedesigns.com|nelcome;tamagedesigns.com|george
+27799305646 mobile
gmail.com|nelcomec

Hi I have just send you one email . Please check it .
There is one town called Keqiao in Zhejiang provience . That is the biggestY
fabric producing town in whole asia .
You have to tell us what kind of fabric you need exactly so that I can tell you the exact informations .
hotmail.com|tilkaner

Feb 29, 2012 09:23
GUESTSALLY My husband is in Schenzen and I would like him to find decorative silk curtain fabrics. Does anyone have any recommendations. Thanks!!
Mar 7, 2012 08:10
  • GIONVIA
For fabrics and textiles sourcing , u may go to zhongda wholesale markets which located in CBD guangzhou . Per my understanding and experiences , lots of designers from australia, Canada ,africa .etc. purchase materails from there and then go to make clothes in the nearby sample making street. U may find all the items which to make a clothes there .Cheers .
Apr 11, 2012 07:28
GUESTSHIEK I decided to use your recommendation. Judy was fluent in english. I ordered a chinese blouse and paid rmb 180 for her tailoring charges. She promised to deliver to my hotel in hong kong by the third day. Today is the fourth day and my last day in hongkong and i am leaving without the blouse. No more tailors from shenzhen!8231
Jun 1, 2012 05:56
GUEST11365 i am looking for good quality of Fabrics in Shenzhen like velvets,georgette,silk can anyone please suggest good markets
please reply on gmail.com|sangeetabaval
Jul 19, 2012 03:12
GUEST10141 Can anyone recommend a good curtain manufacturer/supplier from anywhere in China?. I live in Australia and would need a contact.email address.
Aug 15, 2012 02:24
GUEST62119 you can add my skype:elvenshinning,I can find a good fty for you.
Dec 17, 2012 22:23
GUEST11024 Hi friends please vist my shop to try tailor made suit or shirts
Send me email for more information
gmail.com|Samtailor.hk
Feb 15, 2013 00:35
GUESTTHABELO The tailors in Shenzhen are so unpredictable, one moment you get perfect tailor made goods, the next you get absolute garbage, I've used maggie, Hua, Judy, gary, Karen and experienced the same thing, one has to,rely on luck,
Maggie and,Karen hardly manage to finish people's orders
Mar 23, 2013 19:02
GUEST32129 I just wanted to add to this thread--I recently got a woman's coat made by Judy and my friend had a suit made by Stephanie. They were both of good quality, and done at a reasonable time. However, of the two of them, Judy's work and clothing styles were trendier, and more stylish. I highly recommend checking her shop out, if you haven't already (#5067, 5th Floor Louhu)
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Tailor / Fabrics in Shenzhen?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code