Menu
Beautiful SERVICED APARTMENT SHORT RENT IN GUANGZHOU CENTER
Nov 16, 2009 01:12
GUEST99204 iS IT AVAILABLE IN dECEMBER 09 AND JAN 2010?
PETER

I2VC.COM|PETER
Feb 5, 2010 23:43
GUEST96175 Hi I'm raech and were looking for an apartment that is near fuda cancer hospital, were going to stay there for 3-4 weeks. we'll probably go there this mid February or march. Is it possible for you to send me the pictures of the apartments near the hospital and how much it is. Or if you have one that has an easy transportation access in going to the hospital. Better if it has a wifi. Heres my email add yahoo.com|janraech. Hope to hear from you soon
Feb 6, 2010 01:08
GUEST67184 Can you tell me if you have adjacent 1 and 2 bedroom service apartments or a 3 bedroom? The rental dates will be in March 29 and out April 5. If we need daily or weekly rental rates, pls. provide us, in US $. Also, please list down the facilities included-like in room safe, refrigerator, washer and dryer, water shower heater, air-con ,etc. Does this include breakfast? Pls. reply to this by email- pldtdsl.net|lita

Thank you.
Mar 11, 2010 00:51
GUESTRICARDO... I am visiting china for 25 days and in Guangzhou I want to spend around 15 days.
First from 16 of April through 19 of April and then from 24 of April through 5 of May 2010.
What I need is 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and kitchen at a reasonable price.
It would be perfect if they are located near canton fair or near a metro station.
My email is hotmail.com|ricardorosero1.
I will be waiting for your soonest reply.
Best regards
Ricardo Rosero
Mar 14, 2010 22:57
GUEST69615 Hi,
I am looking for apartment for rent for canton fair from Apr 23- May 7, 2010. Pls send me rent and details fro Single and Double room apartments at yahoo.com|v_mahal
Thanks
Apr 6, 2010 07:00
GUESTHARI Hai,

We will be in Guangzhou during 11 to 19th April 2010 and 22nd to 25th April 2010 for Canton Fair. We are looking for a three bed room apartment near Pazhou complex(walkable distance).
Please let me know the availability of such an apartment.

gmail.com|harikrishnan066
Jun 2, 2010 15:02
GUESTDAVID I am looking for an apartment in the Tianhe area of Guangzhou for the month of September 2010.

Jun 28, 2010 02:42
GUEST42201 hello,
me and my husband are visiting guanzhou in august for 2 weeks.i am a student in dalian.we are looking for a cheap, clean and comfortable apparment with 1 double bedroom, kitchen, toilet, bathroom, living room with tv.please help.prefarable around beijing street.thank you
Jul 6, 2010 09:16
GUEST20274 Hello.I am a sudent in Dalian.Me and my husband intend to visit guangzhou for 1 week in August and we need an appartment.We are looking for a cheap, nice, clean and comfortable one.We will prefer one near the Beijing street and one with one double bed bedroom, living room with TV, a kitchen, toilet and bathroom and a small balcony if possible.
Please advise.
Thank you.
kiran.
(p.s if you have any can you please send pictures)
My email is gmail.com|kiran.perbhoo
Aug 1, 2010 10:19
GUESTKIRAN Hello there!
I am renting a apartment to people for the short term plus long term.
Recently at the date of 2010/8/ very beautiful apartment with well furnished with flat t.v and dvd with net wireless net access
and near by all the stuff as supermarket, metro, bus station, clubs and restaurants and on and on

The apartment include four rooms one double bed room and one suit room including attach bathroom with bathtub and all wood floor.
Two balcony two bath room. Two spare rooms.

If anyone interested to rent for short term for suit room 150rmb for day and bu double bed room 100 rmb per day.
If anyone wants to rent the hole apartment it's going to be 600rmb per day, the way you will get you're total privacy plus kitchen with ready tools like fridge plates, and on and on

For the further inquiry
call me at 15360688592 or mail me at hotmail.com|ran_koketi

Locations Tianhe bei road at the cdb area
Page 2 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beautiful SERVICED APARTMENT SHORT RENT IN GUANGZHOU CENTER
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code