Menu
Job in China
Oct 22, 2009 22:51
  • HERBEAT
Emmm... I think we'd better ask the "authority" to move this thread to somewhere else, like Apault said, expats
Jun 14, 2011 03:11
GUEST92131 i would like to move to futian but i dont have a job. i can speak good in English and im from Philippines can anyone help me find one even just a host or hostess or waitress in the restaurant? my email add live.com|jbanquiray
Dec 30, 2011 09:00
GUESTPAKQUEST Hello;
I need a Job by profession i am software quality assurance engineer in pakistan. I want to move to china. Please help me and email me if there is any related job in china.my id is hotmail.com|alia_akhter.
Feb 15, 2012 07:53
  • ANUTOSHH
can u send me the email Id of DEAN/deputy Dean of all universities teaching MBBS in english. I am from India & my son is willing to study in China.

My email id yahoo.ca|anutoshh
Mar 17, 2012 02:32
GUEST34243 Hello,

We are Hagu Education, a tutorial School in shanghai, China.

We offer opportunities to foreigners who intend to apply for a part-time job as Oral English Teacher at weekends.

Job Purpose
Act as Oral English Teacher to give TOEFL and IELTS one-to-one speaking lessons and intermediate conversational English lessons for small-sized class.

Requirements
1. native English speakers with standard and authentic pronunciation;
2. experience and methods in teaching are preferred;
3. strong responsibility and good communication skills are required;
4. humorous, attractive, active teaching style.
5. Bachelors degree and corresponding knowledge in TOEFL and IELTS tests
are preferred.

Anyone who's interested, please contact Helen, Our Curriculum Director, via mail: hotmail.com|hui_1013
Mar 23, 2012 10:57
  • BABUCHINA
pls contact with me,my e-mail address is:hotmail.com|babu_badal
Jun 6, 2012 05:26
GUESTKENNEDY Dear sir/madam!!
I am a Ugandan and i am staying in Guangzhou;as per now i am not working;i am badly off.my visa is soon expire and i do not have money to take me back home.i need a job please.
help me.
yours Kennedy Ssemwanga.
tell: +8613360036816
email:yahoo.com|kennedyssemwanga
May God bless you.
Aug 6, 2012 09:51
GUEST39898 Dear Sir/Madam
I am Priyantha Jayasingha(Chinese name贾兴和) from Sri Lanka. I can manage English also Chinese mandarin.I have two degrees from in Chinese universities. i very much like to China.i wish to join permanent job in China,and live their.
With best regards!
贾兴和
Feb 8, 2013 00:51
GUEST26152 Dear Sir/Ma'am,
I am a nursing graduate from the Philippines. I had worked in China for six months, tutoring a 4 year old child. I also did the house chores. I am planning to go back there as soon as the issuance of China Visa resume. anyone who are interested to hire me, you can contact me through my email, yahoo.com|gambing2002. I am workaholic and can perform my tasks with less supervision.
Jul 1, 2013 22:55
GUEST93717 thanks for your question i really want to job to china for tourism.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Job in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code