Menu
Shenzhen Professional Rent Agent
Mar 24, 2009 23:39
  • SCOTTYU
Company Profile
Panda Real Estate Property Agency is a fully licensed Real estate Agency and one of the most experienced, expatriate oriented Real Estate Agencies in ShenZhen.

The main business of our company consists of three parts, lease of residential properties, sales of residential properties and lease of offices and commercial premises. Our lease business has two parts the main parts residential lease includes of apartments lease, villas lease, Townhouse lease. The commercial parts service include office lease, warehouse and shop lease.

Panda Real Estate Property Agency is well known in ShenZhen and we always try to find a better solutions for our copartners . In addition, we work hard on market and have partners in all other big other china cities. We make our goal as to make our customers pleased and satisfied, Panda Real Estate Property Agency has provided services especially for the expats, world famous multi-national companies and government organizations in ShenZhen both before and after services provided.

Our core services include:
◆Apartment Lease, Villa Lease, Commercial Lease
◆Real Estate Investment

Contact email: pandarealestate.cn|scott
Jan 20, 2010 22:41
GUEST25223 We are interested in leasing 2,000sqm of factory space with small office area in Shenzhen can you provide information
John
sapphiregroup.com.au|john
Oct 9, 2010 12:42
  • 13336LAKE
Scott

Looking for several retail locations in Shenzhen--100-2000 sq ft. Can you assist?
Dec 10, 2010 01:22
GUEST71782 im interested on rent a warehouse of 100 t0 300 square meters in Shezhen city futian thanks hotmail.com|robinchen34
Dec 13, 2010 21:54
GUEST92764 Looking for Warehouse in Shenzhen.. Looking for 200 to 300 SQ Meter that is expandable if needed.
Richard Denney
hotmail.com|denneydick
I am in Shenzhen Luohu district.
Jan 28, 2011 12:59
GUEST27170 Hello,
My name is Carlos Zamora and I work for NH Research in Irvine, Ca;ifornia USA. we are looking fro approximately 350mts2 of FACTORY/OFFICE space near the Futian, Baguali, High Tech Park in Shenzhen. We want the property to be as improved as possible. Can you help? my email is nhresearch.com|czamora I will be in Shenzhen startin February 14. I hope to get a reply from you.
Feb 23, 2011 00:54
GUESTMS YONG Hi

We have Birdnest House for lease in Malaysia. We will manage the bird house and guarantee buy-back for the birdnest. The client can monitor the birdnest house via internet.
Please let us know whether you can look for client for us and what is your charges? kenkorealorganic.com|info
Thank you.
Jul 15, 2011 08:31
GUEST80202 Hello,
My name is Rimma Kulagina and I work for LLC ERA, Russia. Our company is interested in leasing/renting industrial space near Shenzhen (with radius 200 km from Shenzhen). Approximate size of space is 2000sq m. Can you assist us and what are your charges?
Please, let us know, e-mail:ecovent.ru|office, ecovent.ru|rimma
Thanks in advance.
Aug 24, 2011 03:49
GUEST87109 Hi, our company is looking for a large warehouse to lease in Shenzhen. We are most interested in Nanshan or Futian district but will consider other areas.. we need at least 300sqm with very high ceilings - at least 10m high..

please contact me if you can assist and I will put you in touch with our staff in China..

gmail.com|dean.phillip.arnold
Sep 7, 2011 18:01
GUEST28251 Wanting a small unfurnished, unserviced office for rent in Shenzuen ASAP. Please email pilagroup.com.au|sian with any available options.
Jan 20, 2012 09:54
GUEST67111 Looking for an unserviced office for rent in suitable area in Shenzuen.
The size would be between 150.250sqm.

Please send an e-mail to: gmail.com|dammaje

Regards,
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Professional Rent Agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code