Menu
What is patriotism?
Apr 2, 2009 23:05
GUEST8324 Well, driving that girl and her mother out of their campus was definitely wong. Maybe they should cut all these cherry trees. These trees were given by Japan's former Prime Minister Tanaka Kakuei as gifts when he visited China in 1972. In all, he brought 1000 cherry trees. Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai gave 50 of 1000 trees to Wuhan University.
Apr 5, 2009 23:48
GUEST99 However unbearable the atrocities committed by the brutal Japanese army during the occupation of China, the Wuhan Uni incident should not have happened.

Being patriotic does not mean being offensive to foreign visitors (no matter what the history). Forgiveness begins a healing process; by forgiveness displays compassion - it is important as a people to go forward in self development. You grow to be a better person. Hatred fuels a bitterness that serves no good purpose. I think there is more than enough hatred in the world already and we all suffer from this, directly or indirectly.

Sometimes I feel it is more important to be a better person than being patriotic or nationalistic.
Mar 2, 2010 07:02
GUESTDOLLY I THINK PATRITOSM MEANSTO SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY AND TO BE PREPARED TO DEFEND OUR COUNTRY AT ANY COSTAT ANY COST
IT IS TO BE LOYAL TO OUR COUNTRY
A TRUE PATRIOT IS ONE WHO BELIVES IN THE VALUE COUNTRY ABOVE EVERYTHING
Apr 27, 2010 13:23
GUEST71246 i think patiotism is about fighting for or country
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What is patriotism?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code