Menu
Is there gonna a war between North Korea and Japan?
Apr 2, 2009 03:13
  • JIMMYB
The North Korea is going to lauch its satellite. Its move did irritate Japan. Japan has already deployed its self-defence forces with "Patriot 3" missiles in preparation for intercepting North Korea's "missiles" (Japan perceived that North was developing its missile technology and it was going to lauch missiles, not satellite). And Japan called other nations to impose pressure on North Korea to stop its plan of launching a satellite.

North Korea reacted that "if Japan intercepts its satellite, North Korea will take it as an action of invading and it will take some actions". Meanwhile, it also warns the USA that any spy planes will be taken down if they enter North Korea's air space.

The situation in Korean Peninsula seems to get tenser. Do you think there will be a war between North Korea and Japan?
Apr 2, 2009 05:20
  • YINDUFFY
U.S. military strategists believe the missile launch is intended to be a highly publicized practical demonstration of their missile so they can sell missiles and missile technology to other countries. By demonstrating a successful launch these potential customers will see that the technology works.
Japan and of course other countries are suspicious of North Korean and do not trust Kim Jong Il. They are taking steps to be ready in any event.
Apr 2, 2009 12:57
  • CARLOS
North Korea is a lot of noise, finally not much more. Japan, I doubt they have not any interest whatsoever to start sending missiles or troops to North Korea.
One standpoint is the US. As I earlier said in one thread about Obama and Clinton, US presidents have usually sent the army to some other country. If Obama fails with the economic situation, perhaps he must try to wipe the North Korea away from the map.

Carlos

Apr 2, 2009 22:00
GUEST91115 It is disgusting and impossible that US wipes DPRK from the map!!
Considering the relation bewteen DPRK and China or ROK,US cannot do egregious action to DPRK.just chanting and damning!!
As to Japan,maybe it is a good opportunity to show their military ability to the whole world with great pressure and condamning from outer..

I really stand for DPRK to develop innovation technology by their own to defence invading of US or Japan

Thanks to DPRK who attracts much attention by US from keeping China outsight of US
Apr 6, 2009 00:04
GUESTULLAH wipe DPRK off the map? the lot of you yankee ass kissers sound just like those loonies in iran. Korea have every right to their own military program even nuclear so the fecking USA and its pet dogs in Useless Kingdom, Israel and Japan wont have it all their way. what an arrogant bunch of hypocrites
Apr 13, 2009 10:16
  • CARLOS
I am so very sorry if I insulted someone, it really was my meaning... ;=)

I am not an English speaker from my origin, so perhaps I write something not so easy to understand.
BUT, 91115 and ULLAH, I suggest you both to read again my answer and at least try to understand it.

Carlos
Apr 16, 2009 20:49
  • LARRYBOY
Do you remember that Crackpot from Libya?? Moamarr Gadhafi.? Kim Jong Il is the same thing,,, a loose cannon with the mental agility of a small soap dish. If Kim Jong very "Il" does this then he will accomplish nothing!! Like Hitler he will bring his own people to ruin and set them further behind. Who knows what will happen,, but you can bet on this..... North Korea will suffer. Either from a military strike "OR" a stronger chokehold economically. No winners in this game
Post a Reply to: Is there gonna a war between North Korea and Japan?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code