Menu
New York City bartenders…..
Apr 2, 2009 03:58
  • DODGER
New York City bartenders were asked if they could nail a woman's personality based on what she drinks. Though interviewed separately, they concurred on almost all counts.
The results:
Beer:-Personality: Casual, low-maintenance; down to earth. Your Approach: Challenge her to a game of pool.
Blender Drinks:-Personality: Flaky, annoying; a pain in the ass. Your Approach: Avoid her, unless you want to be her cabin boy.
Mixed Drinks:-Personality: Older, has picky taste; knows what she wants. Your Approach: You won't have to approach her. She'll send YOU a drink.
Wine :- (does not include white zinfandel, see below) :-Personality: Conservative and classy, sophisticated. Your Approach: Tell her you wish Reagan had had four more years...
White Zinfandel :-Personality: Easy; thinks she is classy and sophisticated, actually has no clue. Your approach: Make her feel smarter than she is...
Shots:-Personality: Likes to hang with frat-boy pals and looking to get totally drunk... and naked. Your Approach: Easiest hit in the joint. You have been blessed. Nothing to do but wait, however, be careful not to make her mad!
Tequila:-No explanations required - everyone just KNOWS what happens there.
THEN, there is the MALE addendum ---- The deal with guys is, as always, very simple and clear cut:
Domestic Beer: He's poor and wants to get laid.
Imported Beer: He likes good beer and wants to get laid.
Wine: He is hoping that the wine will give him a sophisticated image to help him get laid.
Whisky: He doesn't give a damn about anything but getting laid.
Tequila: He is thinking he has a chance with the toothless waitress.
White Zinfandel: He's gay!
Dodger.
Apr 2, 2009 04:33
  • CHERRY07
What about men, dodger? Can we nail a man's personality based on what he drinks?
Apr 2, 2009 10:22
Brandy makes me bloody randy! he he

Alan
Apr 2, 2009 12:13
  • CARLOS
Pretty simple analyzis about men. But... what a... just want to get laid!

Carlos
Apr 7, 2009 02:45
  • ZOEY
Quote:

Originally Posted by CARLOS

Pretty simple analyzis about men. But... what a... just want to get laid!

Carlos

You hit the nail on the head, Carlos. But..... What about you? Do you have the same purpose like other men????
Apr 7, 2009 11:32
  • CARLOS
Hehe, well, Zoey, I only say that I count myself as a man.

Carlos
Post a Reply to: New York City bartenders…..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code