Menu
Men prefer gossips than women!
Apr 2, 2009 04:08
  • CHERRY07
For a long time, it has been believed that women prefer to spread rumours and gossip about their friends behind their backs. Now this have been proved wrong. A study concludes that "Men are bigger gossips than women". According to that study, men spend an average time of 76 minutes tittle-tattling with their friends, colleagues etc. However, women only spend 52 minutes.

So what do you think? What do you usually chat with your friends or colleagues?

Here are men and women's topics from the study:

MEN'S GOSSIP TOPICS

1. Drunken friends

2. News

3. Old school friends

4. Female colleagues at work

5. The sexiest girl at work

6. Spreading rumours

7. Promotions

8. Sexual relationships

9. Salaries

10. The boss

WOMEN'S GOSSIP TOPICS

1. Other women

2. News

3. Relationship problems

4. Other people's relationships

5. Sexual relationships

6. Friend's weight gain

7. Soap operas

8. Other women's boyfriends / husbands

9. The mother-in-law

10. Celebrities

Apr 2, 2009 06:19
  • SHUBH
I like to have offline chat with my friends but I ma sorry I couldn’t find out the topic in your list. Generally we discuss family, kids or career related problems. Also discuss about our future planning.
Apr 2, 2009 20:31
GUEST91115 As you saying There are so many Gossip Topics behind their backs!!It is a common phenomena in daily life!!

But we are always movies and video games because of the widely-spreaded of computer

We can get hundreds of imfomation by surfing internet!!

So our gossip topics always related with computer and internet are warmly welcomed by young people
Apr 5, 2009 23:57
GUESTEXAS what kind of damn fool study you been reading? everyone knows women yakity yak from moment they wake up until they doze off to sleep. why you think they want it so bad at night? so they can stop yakking ha ha ha........
Apr 7, 2009 23:13
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTEXAS

what kind of damn fool study you been reading? everyone knows women yakity yak from moment they wake up until they doze off to sleep. why you think they want it so bad at night? so they can stop yakking ha ha ha........

It seems that you have strong bias against women. Not all women like gossip. Indeed, I have seen some men who are really fond of gossiping.
Apr 9, 2009 15:59
  • GRIZ326
What sort of news must they be thinking of to classify news as gossip? There's no question that guys like to talk about gals, but I'm not certain that qualifies as gossip either. If talking about gals & news is gossip, then I gossip with my friends rather than talk with them.

If I were to say that Susie looks like she's pretty interested in Fred so she'll be dumping Tony soon, I'd think of that as gossiping...but not the sort of discussions I have with my male friends. If I said, "Did you see how HOT Susie looked at work today in that short red skirt and those spike high heels?" ...that's not gossip by my personal definition. I gossip very little.

I'm not privy to many girl only conversations, so I don't know what gals are saying.
Post a Reply to: Men prefer gossips than women!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code