Menu
Apartment for Rent in Beijing
Apr 2, 2009 10:39
  • RITA
Hi,
Nice apartment with all the facilities for rent, it's near Chongwenmen, within the second ring of Beijing, 15min's walk to Dongdan, 30min's walk to Wangfujing St., 7-11 downstairs, vegetable market is in 50m away, 300meters away there is Carrefour..... it's safe and clean.

It's not my property, unfortunately, I rent and signed the contract for one year, now I have to move before the contract expires due to personal reasons, ..so anyone who want to stay in Beijing for, from a few days to a couple of weeks or even for one or two months in a very convenient place in the center of Beijing, please contact me by PM, we will talk about the details via email or mobile... thanks
Jun 20, 2010 19:25
  • NILEPRINCE
hi rita
i will travel to china to study chinese and i need a small appartment of one room but for one year with all funitures and facilities how can you help me ?
Jul 14, 2010 16:09
  • PAGEP
hi Rita going to Beijing in september, his your apartment still available ?

Pierre
Jul 11, 2011 23:07
  • MONCHING
I am from the Philippines. I plan to go there in China visit the Great Wall of China and travel Beijing Shanghai by train plan of stay is 5 days. Any suggestion on my itenirary via your apartment so i can help in your rental expenses
Post a Reply to: Apartment for Rent in Beijing
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code