Menu
North Korea satellite launch: fail?????
Apr 7, 2009 03:35
  • YVONNE
Korean Central News Agency claimed that they had sucessfully launched its satellite and it had reached its orbit. However, other nations in the world reacted differently.

Japan said that they didn't find any radio waves given off by North Korea's satellite. Thus, Japan didn't think North Korea's satellite had entered its orbit. BTW, the experts of UK, Belgium and South Korea all said that North had failed to launch its satellite. A senior Russian military officer agreed with the US and South Korea that North Korea failed to send its satellite to the orbit.

Did the North Korea launch its satellite successfully?
Apr 7, 2009 11:24
  • CARLOS
It is only natural that Noth Korea will not admit if there has been a failure. If the upper class controls the society with lies, why would they change their ways now? Failures don´t exist and lies don´t have limits.

I wasn´t there watching them launching so I can´t say if they did or not, but I strongly doubt nothing really got to air.

Carlos
Apr 8, 2009 02:37
  • JIMMYB
Today, the Central Korean News Agency publicized a piece of video to tell the world that they have launched their satellite successfully. Still, some countries don't believe this.

Here is an interesting pix.

Post a Reply to: North Korea satellite launch: fail?????
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code