Menu
i want buy clothes from tabao, help me
Apr 29, 2009 01:29
  • OCEION
i find there so many beautiful clothes in taobao. also other products from it. how can i get it. shipping and payment, the seller can not speak english
Apr 29, 2009 02:45
  • DANNY82926
Taobao operation is similar as ebay just no English homepage,you'd better looking for some one assist you to shopping on taobao.
Apr 29, 2009 07:15
  • JACKWONG
I can help you, I am a Chinese.
Apr 29, 2009 09:51
  • JOHNNY57
my wife sells on taobao she has a translation program and sells and ships to canada just try and send a message you should get a reply
Jul 10, 2009 18:05
GUEST35179 You can search online, there are many Taobao agents who will help you buy from Taobao and they charge like 10% of your entire purchase + shipping, sometimes more. I'm not really sure how reliable/trustworthy they are as I've never used them, but I'm guessing they're okay? It's really inconvenient if you're don't live in China as you can only buy from there if you have a Chinese credit card. Anyways, your best bet would be to try a Taobao agent.
Jul 17, 2009 05:34
  • EREN
Quote:

Originally Posted by OCEION

i find there so many beautiful clothes in taobao. also other products from it. how can i get it. shipping and payment, the seller can not speak english

hi , i know taobao very well ,my friend is selling in taobao .if you need some help , pla contact me .I 'm chinese .can contact with the seller in taobao .

at the same time i know how to export the goods to anothe r country.

any help , welcome contact with me

email:yahoo.cn|aizhurong999
skype;aizhu9991
mob:86-13157909250
Aug 8, 2009 13:12
GUEST96799 Hi,

Our TBB(taobaobuying) group acts as a purchasing agent.Help all who would like to buy items on taobao.

Reseanable service charge for 10% of your items cost+inland freight,responsible service,cheap international shipping which is 50% off ems official site,safty payment method by paypal.

More information,pls view our website. www.taobaobuying.com or you can send email to me, my email address is popeye_tbb@yahoo.
Oct 28, 2009 21:21
GUEST11913 hello
yes, it's true that taobao is the an ideal place for people who want to buy stuff in good quality with low cost. for people who live outside of china and intend buy from online in china, it's necessary to find a reliable and experienced taobao agent to help, www.taobaomaster.com is the one. they do provide excellent purchase services including translation, helpful shopping guidance, discounts on internaional shipping rates, and many other benefits you can get when you work with them.

enjoy your online shopping in china! ^_^
Oct 28, 2009 22:01
  • KEVIN0518
For those who wanna buy things on Tao Bao, please be aware of those phishing sites. I used Taobao many times and the official site is www.taobao.com. Don't be cheated by those fake sites.
Oct 29, 2009 22:47
  • HERBEAT
That helps a lot, Kevin0518. I find that if I click the wrong link, my money would be in danger^-^
Nov 1, 2009 22:19
  • KEVIN0518
GUEST87121,

I am not saying that not all other websites are all fake. Just wanna tell people that the TRUE OFFICIAL WEBSITE of Taobao is WWW.TAOBAO.COM. By the way, why do some websites try to imitate Taobao? They just wanna make use of Taobao's fame to make money? In China, there are many phishing sites that disguise as ICBC, QQ and TAOBAO because these three sites are easier to imitate.
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: i want buy clothes from tabao, help me
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code