Menu
how UK single certificate ?
Apr 30, 2009 22:21
  • SUSIEG2008
hello ,my lover from UK,he is single man .we is deaf ,i and him is never meet is 13month ,i am sad ,i miss he . ple come help me need know ,thanks..He the day before yesterday have already seen a lawyer, lawyer effort help him a green card already.
How solve is it the UK single certificate and green card that get married?
He take single certificate to pass with green card first go to China with do I register matrimony procedure success?Right?
If he with single certificate and the green card arrive China consulate stop over for a time 21 days wait???what is wrong ?. How? i think I ain't clear?
i need know ,who let me know ,thanks
May 1, 2009 20:30
  • SUSIEG2008
hey ,did you don't know it ?who need know ???? how ?
May 2, 2009 05:18
  • GAFFER
I'm afraid your posting is not very clear. If your UK bf wants to marry you in China he will need;

a 'Certificate of No Impediment'. ( CNI for short ). In China this is known as a 'Single Status Certificate'. This is proof that he is free to marry you. He needs to get this offically stamped by a Notary in the UK and also legalised by the FCO and the Chinese Embassy.

To marry in China at the PSB he will be asked for;
1. Passport.
2. CNI. (stamped by notary, legalised by FCO and CE ).
3. If previously married, proof he is now single. (legalised by FCO )
4. 3 x Photos for the Marriage Book.
5. The fee.

You will need to provide.
1. ID Card
2. Proof you are single. (legalised).
3. Household Register Book. (Proof of address).

Jul 23, 2011 02:22
GUEST23714 Hello There,

I am a Belgian Citizen and I will like to get married in Turkey.but,I was told I will need a single certificate..can someone please enlighten me if I will be able to get it in Belgium embassy in Turkey?If no!!can someone please tell me where I can get the single certificate in Belgium.

Thanx
Jul 23, 2011 22:03
GUEST2865
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST23714

Hello There,

I am a Belgian Citizen and I will like to get married in Turkey.but,I was told I will need a single certificate..can someone please enlighten me if I will be able to get it in Belgium embassy in Turkey?If no!!can someone please tell me where I can get the single certificate in Belgium.

Thanx

Why not call the Begium embassy in Turkey or write them an email to confirm your info?
Post a Reply to: how UK single certificate ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code