Menu
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 2, 2009 20:28
  • SAKEFREE
I recently was highly recommended to a book called a woman of substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford, I have not read it yet, becasue I am in china, and I don't find any bookstores have this book. so I was wondering if I could possibly find it online and download its ebook, that would be wonderful. the problem is I don't know where I am supposed to find its ebook downloading websites, I have clicked thousands of websites but still not have a clue yet. so I would really appreciate it if someone on this forum can help me find a website which provide free download for a woman of substance, and send the link to me.
Thank you very much!
May 3, 2009 02:25
GUEST24626 Sorry, i have looked for that book for you in the biggest Guangzhou book center, but they don't have this one.Why don't you see that movie instead?
May 3, 2009 03:55
  • DAVEC
Why dont you go to Amazon.com and order it? They do just about every book in print, and even some out of print too
May 4, 2009 02:38
  • SAKEFREE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24626

Sorry, i have looked for that book for you in the biggest Guangzhou book center, but they don't have this one.Why don't you see that movie instead?

First thank you very much for your kindness, I am glad that there are nice people on the forum who are willing to help me out.
but I want to read the book first, then I will watch the movie, I have this mindset that if I watch the movie first, I will not be patient enough to finish the book and I do think books carry more meanings than movies. I am really a movie fan also.
thank you for your attention, you are very kind.
May 4, 2009 02:43
  • SAKEFREE
Quote:

Originally Posted by DAVEC

Why dont you go to Amazon.com and order it? They do just about every book in print, and even some out of print too

Thank you Sir also for your kindness. but the truth is I have checked Amazon and only found out they just sell books not provide ebooks that I can print myself. I don't know how to buy things in Amazon, I don't have online bank account either, so Amazon is not a very good idea. but I do thank you for your suggestion, SIr.
May 4, 2009 10:09
  • JABAROOTOO
Ask a friend to buy and post it too you
May 4, 2009 10:10
  • JABAROOTOO
It just may not be available as a ebook !!!!
May 10, 2009 14:04
Here I found your book... sorry this is such a late post... https://www.discountbooksale.com/store/productView.aspx?idProduct=47583&ec=1&ProdId=112&AWTrck=1037189115&gclid=CMfrz664spoCFQoMDQod-ktccQ

Just copy and paste
Post a Reply to: Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code