Menu
Clothing to uk
May 5, 2009 03:05
  • JAYSON601
Hi,

I am from the uk and i am looking for someone who maybe able to send clothes to the uk for me, i am looking for items such as lacoste t-shirts, gucci trainers etc. Please feel free to e-mail me
May 8, 2009 13:09
  • EVELYNNE
HI,
I have pm you message . if you don't receive , pls give me email .gmail.com|111yiyiyi .
i have your wanted and can be ship to UK .

thank you .
May 26, 2009 01:26
GUEST48174 friend,we do internation business,currently ship to UK,US,France,germany and so on.
pls contact gmail.com|lacostehots
hope get your message asap
thanks
Jun 8, 2009 03:01
GUEST13246 friend, here i accept paypal.
i ship tons of goods to usa ,euro
email to hotmail.com|amsnrk , this is MSN as well

write to m e,i'll let you know my website for you select lacoste ,polo , paul smith , true religion .. ..etc
Aug 4, 2009 16:16
GUEST26199 Hi there, i am interested in finding a reliable wholesaler who stocks labels such as Miusa, vivicam, yoco etc. Very serious about finding the right wholesaler with the best price and no fakes. I am based in the UK but looking at sending to both UK and New Zealand. Do you have any information. Thank you
Aug 7, 2009 02:05
  • LAOCIAL
Hello all, this is Peter from Yifan Handbag Factory in Guangzhou( www.shilingbags.com)

Our Service:
1. We assist designers with sourcing materials such as leather, hardware, lining, fabric, zippers, and zipper pullers.
2. Professional OEM service.

If possible, we would like to invite you to visit our factory.

Email: gmail.com|laocial
MSN: hotmail.com|hot-canton
Post a Reply to: Clothing to uk
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code