Menu
Alan is happy!
May 5, 2009 11:19
To report my team rounded off the season with a 4-1 win over Hartlepool at the week end and finished in 11th position, which is better than last season so we are going in the right direction, a few signings during the summer and we hope to be go for at least the play-offs.
All I want now is for Man Utd to win the premiership and the Champions League to make me even happier.

Alan
May 5, 2009 11:36
  • CARLOS
It is good news, Alan.
What comes to Utd, what makes you happy, makes me unhappy. I have been a fan for both Liverpool and Barcelona since 70´s.
But remember, Alan, despite that, I am a human too.

Carlos
May 6, 2009 01:53
  • DAVEC
I am Man UTD fan, disappointed with the FA cup fiasco but over the moon with the way we brushed aside Arsenal over 2 legs, it was almost like men against boys. They have young side with flagging support, notice how the manager and players got down when they were behind and the fans left.
The Champions league final is when I am in Shenzhen, I hope I can get to see the game somehow
May 6, 2009 04:56
I missed the Utd game last night due to being at work until 22.30 so I followed it on the internet, I would loved to have seen Ronaldo's free kick which according to the report on Yahoo was from 41 yards that must have been something special.
I will miss the final too because of work Dave, I hope you manage to catch in Shenzhen.

Alan
May 6, 2009 10:05
  • DAVEC
The free kick was 41 yrds, the keeper bottled it, he dived sideways but it was clear he felt he was going to plow into the post, real half hearted effort.
Cant remember how many times I got knocked out by post or players when I was a keeper, they just dont make em like they used to
May 6, 2009 13:46
I make you right Dave, it bloody hurts. I injured my right shoulder in a collision with the post as I tipped the ball around the post for a corner, not that it stopped me from carrying on, I still only have 80% movement in that arm, still not as bad as my left though, only 75% movement in that one but that was caused by breaking my shoulder coming off my motorbike.
They say you have to be mad to be a goalkeeper, good job I'm completely loopy! he he

Alan
Post a Reply to: Alan is happy!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code